Raptor owners scavenge grounds

Raptor hubs meets neoboard deck build :rofl: I have lot of extra sleeves I’ve been collecting over the years :call_me_hand:
Should be finished this month :hugs:

image image image
The bankrupt build :laughing:
The scammers build :thinking:
Any suggestions on the name of the build thread would be appreciated?

6 Likes

You should add a pair of flipsky escs and call it “death wish”

3 Likes

:rofl: perfect name as @kook would say ITS FOR SCIENCE

2 Likes

Nominating this for best name of the year :rofl:

2 Likes

:joy:@MadMax this is for you :rofl:

3 Likes

if you really want it to be for him then spam the pictures and nothing else thread

2 Likes

And post images that have almost no correlation to anything esk8 related and then whine about censorship in the reply to images thread.

2 Likes

“Bamboo and bankruptcy” lol :joy:

2 Likes

Anybody gone down this route yet ? Internal dimensions are exactly the same obviously not nearly as wide
Original raptor is 75mm wide these are 56mm wide

1 Like

Bambookrupcy?

1 Like

Couldn’t you buy 3 sleeve and add a slice of the third sleeve in there? :thinking:

1 Like

“The Orphan” Sorry parts, your parent companies just didn’t last long enough to be there to see you flower.

Gonna be a pretty dam cool build.

3 Likes

may be promising, what are thay? can you share link, pls?

So funny I keep coming back to this forum every 2-3 months and this thread is still crawling on.

3 Likes

Me too
I’m just praying someday someone will make some good hubs and sleeves @hummieee :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

One day I’ll have them done. Past motors showed really good but the next are superior in every way.

3 Likes

One day, we will just switch for TBDD =P

1 Like

Has anyone ever tried ordering sleeves at the original factory? Would there be enough people interested to finance a whole batch?

1 Like

I’m good tell my motors blow up :exploding_head: @GittyShamer that’s a good idea if you can find who the distributor is :call_me_hand:

I have a esk8 hoarder problem :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m looking for a Raptor 2.0 E-tray. The anti spark just quit on mine and now the board is always on.

1 Like