Raptor owners scavenge grounds

Is there any completes out there in the us for a reasonable price available and in good working order

why do you even want a raptor so bad?
It’s not like it’s a great board…

I believe that it could be

This is pretty much the most unreliable production board ever produced.
Hubmotors that run very hot and cook the terrible thane (which u can’t buy replacement sleeves for), a battery that is paired with an often failing bms and an unreliable remote.

Apart from the unob-thane-ium issue it’s a wonderful board. If your hubmotors overheat it’s probably bad bearings and/or settings.

3 Likes

I love mine but I’m also clinically insane, the hub motors are bad if you get the wrong generation.

1 Like

I have had good experience when exchanging the bearings (all gens, but prefer the older types). Also WD40 lithium after every decent ride to get the dirt out.

Apart from possible technical issues, which are solveable, I need still need to find a decent kicktail deck complete available

Some people can’t see the forest for the trees and it’s an easy way for someone to offload their shitter let the man eat

I’m selling the OG Raptor 1 deck if you are interested? Would rather sell here to worthy users and pull the listing off of eBay so I don’t have to deal with annoying fees.

1 Like

think both me and skitzor would like one however the shipping :frowning:

1 raptor 1, 3 raptor 2(.1)s, another wowgo2s and a FLUX baby in the making (because the LC nazarre had an impression on me). I’m good with raptors. Just need thane for the Raptor 2+ ones for the future. I think I’m good for the next 1.5k kms but then I need more !! And no I’m not paying 80 AUD for something shipped around the world coming from China originally (Sleeves).

The shell you are selling is worth gold. And fits 10s4p/12s3p for those wondering. The bottom is CF so waterproofing it isn’t hard at all

1 Like

Does any one have a r2 deck with handles and encloser for sale

Haha, yup. I made a build a couple of years ago that was waterproof and virtually maintenance free with the deck - sadly I sold it. Could make 2 more as I have the 2 decks for sale. No bidders on eBay.

Yes

1 Like

Still got just a hand full of set l put aside incase l had any issues, if any one wants a set let me know 60 usd plus shiping, coming from Sydney Australia

2 Likes

Shoot me a price deck, encloser, bracket that holds charge socket

Interested. Will you be willing to ship them to US? Shipping quote as well…

Hey,

Yes l can, l just got a quote for 97mm wheels set, and price was 32 usd, l think on 90mm.set its only about 22 usd shiping

Yes l would like set please. Do you have any left ?

Would also love a pair of rear Wheels.
Can you ship to the Netherlands?
Greetings Marco

1 Like