Raptor owners scavenge grounds

Hey Rots, sent you a pm bruh. nice to see a local rider

2 Likes

Anyone looking for wheels lam sorey but all sold in 1 days last week, sorry

1 Like

Yep, I need outwheels.
Have there been new batches manufactured or are the one beeing sold still stock from enertion time?

Cheers
Fabian

1 Like

Unsure if more are made - Still would love to see some californa made with Ollins forumla that would sell like hotcakes.

1 Like

I’m really mad for not having found this forum like 2 weeks earlier, then I could have gotten a spare pair from elitejarcool

Wow, i thought this saga would be dead by now

1 Like

I will do anything to keep this board alive brother. Love it or hate it

3 Likes

The best way to keep it alive is by throwing it into a lake, it will live on in our hearts.

3 Likes

I need out wheels. If anyone can help me out I’d much appreciate it.

Yo I got a set

For restoring thane - Heat the wheels in hot water a few times , clean it well (ultrasonic works). remove stones, fill holes and cracks with a elastic adhesive cyroacrylate, and after use armourall all protectant matte/gloss finish and you’ll have amazing results.

Tested this with new thane - china/and us.

obviusly with US thane it’ll last forever.
the china thane lasts good if you armour all it before breaking it in, and imediatly after breaking them in (preferbly on good surfaces to avoid early cracks)

Above products are cheap but its a bit of work to add to routine and have a space to do it without making a mess :wink:

4 Likes

This glue is good? https://www.loctite-consumer.co.uk/en/products/super-glue-power-flex/super_glue_powerflex.html

Used it in the start and it does work, But ive recently found a better product that has more flex texhnixoli cynoacreylyte 4410

2 Likes

This will.proballt be my last dump of parts,

• 2x raptor 2 drives

• 4x Unreleased raptor 2.1 motors (hot stable with old 2.1 motor, improved bearing and water resistance)

• 2x raptor 2.1 motor hot swappable (1 has faulty hall sensor)

• 5 brand new raptor Hub sleeves, which l can arrange into some deal with some stuff above pending interest and discussion,

Sinceely Jarod

1 Like

I need a new enclosure for a raptor 2.1. does anyone have any ideas on where to get one or how to easily make something similar?

1 Like

I’m looking for enclosure for raptor 2, you still have it?
Thanks!

2 Likes

Sorry, it’s been sold for a while.

Thanks for reminding me.

1 Like

Showing interested in those silly looking waterproofed motors :smiley: (any reason that there’s a black older motor with the 15mm axle and the old Sator?)

1 Like

Hey,

They black cause thats only way the factory would sell me the 1:1 motor while enertion was still in business, but you lost me with 2nd part of your question?

3 Likes

Well the 8-10mm motors were black, cans , then the silvers came later. Kinda looked like you took parts of one and mixed with another (which would work) thought maybe there was a reason