Raptor owners scavenge grounds

Btw @RobNO If you’re fast enough you might just find some crossover wheels at the fatdaddy store from denmark. I’m outta money so…

2 Likes

They are “available on backorder”, that means there are not in stock and fatdaddy need to order them to enertion so… BTW I was wondering if the crossover where stronger and not subject to the cracking problem. If nobody had any issue with crossover wheels I would 100% buy them just to be sure I still have wheels till I die. (but that would mean I need front crossover wheels too if I want my board parallel to the ground xD)

Note: we might want to use those holes with my rough design:

Dang. I hate backorder

1 Like

crossovers… i remember when i told jason i was building crossovers after i found the MBS Unstoppables wheels and put them on my very first witchblade custom build… not too long after i told him i had a new deck cutout and was thinking about naming my new decks i was pressing “raptor” …

don’t talk to people on the phone as friends if they’re in the same business you are. Do it in emails. Just saying.

30 Likes

Damn that sucks…
So, are the 97mm outwheels and crossover outwheels any better than the classic 90mm outwheels that break after 100km?

Which one are the strongest and how much time do they last? I might try to find 97mm or crossover if you tell me they are unbreakable (so I can stop trying selling my board)

I never heard this. Yikes that’s shitty.

9 Likes

its ancient history really

9 Likes

Glad I was able to trust you with my Witchblade idea. Looking to finally get that going in 2020.

13 Likes

Oh dang didn’t know that @longhairedboy

4 Likes

Is it why we don’t speak anymore

11 Likes

Since day one I felt like renaming my board into ‘SUICIDE plank’ something like this

2 Likes

I thought it was because you drank all my beer and wrote swear words in french-canadian on my bathroom wall in spray paint. Honestly, i’ve never seen such polite swears in grafitti-script before. But still!

17 Likes

oh dang, that sucks :frowning:
And this is why I record all my calls :slight_smile:

I know, I know, probably illegal in some places, but I’ve never needed to pull anything up

A daring midnight grave robbery.

2 Likes

@Dred who’s is all that?

2 Likes

Mine now :wink:

7 Likes

Quit being coy. We wants all the gory details on your haul.

3 Likes

There was a mutual contact another forum member and I were aware of, it went up for free and he swooped in grabbed all the focboxes and unities and I grabbed all the other goodies to bring back to the lab for further study.

5 Likes

I asked Zack for a pair of hubs that bastard, lmk if you wanna throw one my way

2 Likes

Oh shit. I hope you guys are celebrating Ocean’s 11 post-heist style.

7 Likes