Raptor owners scavenge grounds

Hey guys, does anyone know of anyone with a spare R2 motor or where i can get one? T.I.A. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Lol I have 2 sets

Hi bro-

Updated your account so you can post freely and message. Welcome!

@elitejarcool might be able to help

Thanks mate, i think he just sold his last ones but i’ll ask him. He had my dead unity too. RIP

@BillGordon thanks dude :star_struck:

@mikenyc they do look pretty sweet. I’ll shoot you a P.M.

1 Like

I have design files from Enertion for the two internal parts of the wheel but because I am a new member I can not upload for you. Use nylon with 20% glass fiber.

7 Likes

@BillGordon will sort you out

1 Like

outwheel-ring-v5.step (220.1 KB) injection-outwheel-retainer-FINAL.step (1.1 MB)

4 Likes

Hi Leon-

Your account is bumped, so you can post and message freely. Welcome!

Thanks for the notice, Prince Humbert!

2 Likes

We plan to change for this design so can attach better to motor.

2 Likes

Looking for Any Raptor Hub Outwheels , and front wheels (97mm prefered not limited too). if anyone has spare/used/worn/ - nearly trashed. Please PM me.

Addtionally looking for suggestions on Horizontal Wall racks that can hold the Raptors weight. 2-3 Decks total if anyone has suggestions there.

Explain what you just said.

2 Likes

Hahahahaha wrong thread

1 Like

@glyphiks we fucking talked about this, mate.

Shhhhhhhhh.

1 Like

Man oh man… Can’t wait for a new functional urethane wheel for my raptor 2.1 (90mm 97mm I will take anything so I can board again.)

Great if the new wheel incorporates cooling for the hub motor.

Thanx for the ones looking into this and helping us out.

2 Likes

(SOLD!) Just posted my partially-complete board for sale. Hopefully I’ve got the price right and somebody can benefit from having the board as-is, but can part-out the board if that’s what people prefer.

1 Like

Thanks dude!

1 Like

No problem…I will pull mine. GLWS!

2 Likes

Hey man I bet thiers lots of people who have no clue about this forum, I bet if you made a youtube video lots would need wheels ill buy 3 as i got the worst of it buying last year just found out and im still on my original thane so im terrified rn as i spent 2.3k like all the many raptor 2 buyers

3 Likes