Raptor owners scavenge grounds

I think I may even have some of those.

Let me check. I’ve collected a Raptor junkyard of parts as a morbid hobby.

8 Likes

79af6b3bc5b23131ace1d835c402fa444ebd7cfc574c6b040665280337e74d7e

I’ve only got one set of R-SPEC crossover and they’re pretty decently used. 1 new set of 90mm sleeves and 1 lightly used set.

You’re welcome to have all 3 sets for just the cost of shipping. Send me a PM

14 Likes

Enertion wheel coffin

3 Likes

That is very generous

It friggin’ is!

My ex gave me a bunch of STDs, I wouldn’t consider her generous

7 Likes

Over generous?

1 Like

You haven’t even seen my collection of R-SPEC hubs that I cannot in good conscience even sell to anyone.

5 Likes

Probably nowere, if you don’t decide to make some thanes yourself. But I’d be surprised if there was not a single chinese manufacturer that cloned these already…

I did this

Casting my own wheels is still a bridge too far :grimacing:

8 Likes

Voted in the pole, I would be up for a couple of sets if they got made.

Its a shame no one has R2 mailing list, you would sell a heap if all the owners could be contacted.

If only there was someone who was prepared to take the ego hit, apologize and do what he could to help his customers

Haven’t voted yet. I can understand the need for a bigger PU for robustness, but at the same time, these motors are already overheating and throttling at 90mm.
If anyone with a long track record of the AT 100mm crossovers on a raptor can shime in… I advice against the 100mm size.

2 Likes

Would be interesed in this desperatly

Do you have any photos of what you have Raptor Related (im also in the EU)

Fucked Urethane, but working hubs

There has been a mixup while merging threads, you can tell by looking at the date.

Anyways, off she goes. I must say this feels like the beginning of an RPG. And I’m kind if Frodo. Or Isildur😬

4 Likes

hehe there is something powerful when the community refuses to let a failed/abandoned product die! A little bit of how it felt with Maemo OS (hardly any similarities but still) :slight_smile:

Hi Mikenyc, Interested in Both sets please PM me