Raptor owners scavenge grounds

I’m quite allright with this at the moment, lets just see how this goes first.

Because we need to make mould for this wheel from aluminium and is wide. I think maybe $18/PU sleeve is needed for cost.

5 Likes

That’s really cheap still tbh. For such a small production batch.

1 Like

But we need to make many pieces. Maybe 100. So if friend can help me for sell 100pcs we can be ok.

3 Likes

Absolutely, there are many raptor motors out there and there is no one trying to make replacement wheels for them other than you and me.

3 Likes

I don’t think you would have a hard time clearing 100 especially if we put it out there that your making them, the FB proles would jump on that at $18-30 a set

It need $18 per PU, so need $36 for set of 2 x 100mm PU. Because is do by weight, I need see final weight for PU when we get motor for test with.

2 Likes

Still a good price for folks who previously had zero options

Maybe friend can help me for promote to see if can getting enough friend to making this.

4 Likes

Don’t even worry about selling them, at the prices you’re quoting they will be gone very fast.

1 Like

I think so too. And yes we will spread the word📢

1 Like

Just posted on reddit

@jeffwuneo , thank you that is a very reasonable cost -what about the matching front-wheels?

2 Likes

I think for front wheel can use any wheel for same size. I see many wheel for 100mm can use for @torqueboards or I see boa which @longhairedboy liking.

2 Likes

Did’nt think about that :thinking:

Usually you don’t nest seleevs and since the Raptor 2.1 hubs are not removable, you may have to cast urethane around the outwheel by pulling the existing urethane off

@hummie made his own outer wheels. I’m sure he could point you in the right direction.

Hi I don’t have anything that would work. That tire is two parts and making it would be lots of work. Maybe layers n layers of duct tape! I have no idea what u could do

3 Likes

:sob: thanks anyway guys :pensive:

What size? I for some reason have a good number of 90mm Raptor2 PU sleeves

1 Like

Well I hoped to find some big 10mm crossovers, but I can’t count on the official source, so yeah shure

1 Like