Raptor owners scavenge grounds

this the lounge, folks from reddit and snapbook shouldn’t have access to it until they participate further in genpop

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s my point, it wasn’t in the lounge category until a few hours ago.

2 Likes

my bad, thanks for clarifying

1 Like

We have an ongoing problem where we get errors trying to move single or multiple posts (not threads). It has progressively gotten worse to the point where we have to use crude methods like reassigning threads to different categories to solve issues like this one.

It will be moved back when the time is right.

5 Likes

How are the urethane wheels coming along for the Raptor Jeff?

2 Likes

We’re sliding the wheel stuff here:

2 Likes

Okay, so I decided to make a 10% off code , is limited to next 10 USES, the code RAPTOR10 will take 10% OFF but is limited, and WHEEL STOCK IS ALMOST GONE :blush:,

Find Raptor 2/2.1 Outer Wheels at https://www.imperiumboards.com/product-page/90mm

2 Likes

Still got some 97s in stock?

Hey, l have got 13 sets left now, about 1/3 of what l started with, once lam out of stock the listing will no longer be avalible and will say out of stock and reassured if its on my website it will be stocked still and ready to ship :blush:

Got offered this raptor 2.1 as payment for a job, really only want it for the unity. Can anyone verify that this is just a motor issue? Or is there possibly something wrong with the unity?

1 Like

Sounds like the motor’s fuked. Connect to the unity via bluetooth and check for faults?

Dont have it in my hands yet

1 Like

Apparently no other faults

Broken hall sensors and winding would explain the terrible noise… No faults came up in the terminal?

I asked him to check, he said that was the only fault

Lemme know if you don’t want the rest. :yum:

1 Like

I may need the other motor. And the battery is accounted for. The rest is all yours for a 6 pack.

2 Likes

Check the phase wires from hub to unity as well. This is a sensorless hub doing -+the same thing

1 Like

Or just use them as bricks lol