R.E.D. Initiative 2021 - Ride.Every.Day

5 Likes

For the non-neanderthals out there unlike us. Some have this at the end of a stick as well.

3 Likes

I’m SUPER jealous that you get to ride with Paul. He seems like a really cool guy. I’ve been subscribed to his YouTube channel for the last 3 years or so.

3 Likes

yeah me too. when he broke that deck was hilarious.

2 Likes

Anyway, went riding in a new forest today. not very fast or hard but a lot of fun.

Parts of it were more like skilled rock crawling than normal riding but its good to mix it up once in a while.

Im liking this routine of ride, then come home and upload any pics and vids each day. keeps all the adventures from getting forgotten, no matter how short.

Also feel like i have taken more time out to ride during the lockdown than i did before and im really enjoying it. Couldn’t have been luckier with with weather, If it had rained every day for the last month i would be going crazy.

10 Likes

Yep! We’ve had gorgeous weather here in Portland as well and I’ve probably put in more miles over the last month than I usually do in two.

4 Likes

Screw R.E.D. and all you jerks, I’m going to my room

2 this week :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

8 Likes

As much as I’d love keep bergs tires on mine, getting flat got really old. Switched to 6x2s. Way happier w them. No flats since I installed them, many months ago.

3 Likes

I’m currently getting advice for tires in multiple threads. I feel it is my turning point as well.

Which did you get?

3 Likes

I have so many berg tires and inner tubings. I don’t know what to do w them. Still banking on @haggyboard.timo to come out w better inners.

3 Likes

Same here. I can’t remember who is testing them out and search is failing me.

1 Like

I think @eBoosted has been using the new ones. Timo sent me some newer ones too but they also failed. Not sure which version I got, but gave up on them.

3 Likes

And now we wait on aliexpress while I pop my remaining stash of tubes :expressionless: thanks man

3 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/L-faster-Inflation-Pneumatic-Scooter-Trolley/dp/B0777F6ZT6?th=1&psc=1

3 Likes

Perfect. I scrolled right past that listing thinking it was just the tube.

1 Like

Would you like to sell any? I like them and mine are bald af

4 Likes

Sure. PM me.

3 Likes

Dickyho sells them too, I ordered a few sets last week

2 Likes

The 6x2s are great.
Looking forward to trying metroboard 155s since there are more hubs in that size and I’m not a huge fan of bergs.

2 Likes

Just the one ride today. Out of the house around 9…

17.5 miles on the Demonseed…

7 Likes