R.E.D. Initiative 2021 - Ride.Every.Day

A what?

2 Likes

The Wh from each unity on 4wd lol one of them logged more distance because front wheel burnouts :joy:

3 Likes

Okay. I was confused. That explains that.

3 Likes

10 Wh/km :joy: @DerelictRobot
9 Likes

great day for an esk8… get off your lazy asses and skate…

30ish miles this morning… coffee, smoke and charge and I’m going back out… not taking the short range boards today…

7 Likes

Take 2… They’re small…

5 Likes

I was in more of a hurry this morning. Meetings started at friggen 8am.

1 Like

MY semi-annual monthly RED blog!

It was a month ago exactly that @DerelictRobot started this thread, and I’m like 5 weeks into quarantine. So how has RED and riding changed in that time?

In the beginning, I started to measure and calculate and sometimes had to force myself out the door again… now I find myself riding and skating every day just for the sheer joy of the experience. Often I set off on my board without destination, just letting the universe decide my route…

I let current conditions, whim, people, traffic, adventure determine which way I go… and I settle into the zen of just being outside and enjoying life… I’m cognizant of current road conditions and I’m careful. but I just let my body take care of the mechanics of skating and let my mind wander into mysteriously dark fun places…

thanks @robot

4 Likes

Love reading this. I try to get there on every pleasure ride. Have been following R.E.D. religiously as well.

Also thanks to @theroboticone

2 Likes

Went out for a ride with the nurk fpv guy on youtube who recently discovered DIY eskate as his first in to legitimate skating period… really feeling the stoke from this dude- like the virgin pre-ESC cutout, pre-crash, pre-wobble, etc. Guy is brand new to eboarding and skating, has some snowboard background, but that said he freaking shreds on his DKPs and goes faster than I can tighten my butt watching a DKP setup go… and had me pushing it a bit more than I am used to with fresh firmware settings but had a great time and no issues still on neobox V6 or 5.0 beta 3 this round. Great ride.

5 Likes

tell nurk, hi from the k00k!

1 Like

your wish is my command bro

3 Likes

Monday Monday Monday…
Work and kids meant just one ride late tonight.
But it was a great one.
About 60 degrees.
Town was deserted.

Did 16 miles on the Demonseed.

5 Likes

More rides on a couple different boards since my last post…

7 Likes

2 more attempts at holding the camera. Idk how some of yall hold a cam so still, I need to board mount mine because apparently I have tourettes when I ride even with stabilizing…

4 Likes

1 Like

Got a little weak one in. I was blind half the day tho…

P.S.- I charged up because I was supposed to ride again…

6 Likes

I’ve been waiting down by the river for an hour

4 Likes

You’re working boss… :wink:

2 Likes

CHICK FIGHT

4 Likes