R.E.D. Initiative 2021 - Ride.Every.Day

I got to Carlsbad and then I smelled pizza. :grimacing:

7 Likes

Weekend getaway. Nearby city quick neighborhood explore.

7 Likes

Only 90 more miles and you are at me and Ed :grin:

2 Likes

First two days riding after 3 or maybe 4 weeks without getting on the board, because I didn’t have one lol

This monstrosity is awesome for what it is

Metr decided it didn’t want to record location for some reason

5 Likes

Think there has got to be server issues.

3 Likes

You are over that throttle ceiling

3 Likes

What motor is that?

3 Likes

What do you mean? The PWM being pinned all the time?

Boosted V3, cool little motor, and really silent, I need to spin at 10S to confirm that, unfortunately the bearings are bad, but everything is press fit, only way to open is cutting the pulley

3 Likes

All over that ceiling, ie bumping up against it, yes, pinned.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Ready? Set. Get bored! Here’s a leisurely 21 minute skate around my rural town, taken on a semi state-of-the-art Apple action cam with “hand gimbal”.

6 Likes

I guess the top speed is so low that it almost never hits the current limits

2 Likes

Yesterday was an awesome spring day. Started in the 50s and got up to 65.
I got 3 rides in. 40 miles(16+12+12)

Something really magical happened in that both in the morning and afternoon my wife said “you should go ride now”.
There was a pause in the kids killing each other and enough calm in the house I was given a pass to disappear for an hour at a time.

This is real gold.

First ride I took out the Demonseed with the TB 74s.

Second up I took the Ralleycat with blue Caguamas. I kind of prefer to ride the little boards with small wheels during daylight.

Third at night I took the “Other Demonseed” I recently put the replacement Clouds on.

This was bitter sweet because after 8 miles I stopped to inspect the wheels and sure enough there were cracks so I had to ride 2.5 miles back home super slowly…

It is another gorgeous day today.
I hope I get as much action!!! Rain is coming this week…

13 Likes

Just got back from an awesome evening ride to finish off a great day.

went riding around some farm fields trying to find a shortcut to a local pub.

Also got some ride video on it’s way.

17 Likes

It is already warming up in Arizona and I am trying to ride everyday before it becomes unbearably hot. The board felt really dialed in today!

10 Likes

Split angle trucks are the troof!

Did a quick 6 miles on this guy today. First time on spilt angle rkp’s. 55 front 35 rear, fucking loved it.

14 Likes

Took the “lil grocery getter” out for her morning exercise… Mid 70s here… Fucking Awesome day…

Get out and esk8!

10 Likes

20200419_134413_1
Cruise Mode activated

7 Likes

Some ride video from today.

9 Likes

2 Likes