R.E.D. Initiative 2021 - Ride.Every.Day

Venom is right, well and wrong…

For Californians:
Technically the pedals make it legal, but you need a license since it has a throttle that can make the bike go over 20mph… It is a Grey area though :grin:

Speak for your own city/state not mine :wink:

3 Likes

Forgot to say that :joy: I meant to add to the start yay I was speaking for californians :grimacing:

Ain’t a thing man, just razzin

1 Like

:joy: Just searched it up… In Ohio and California it’s considered a moped :man_shrugging: Actually it’s in an even greyer area because Class 3 is 28mph max when this goes way faster… :love_you_gesture:t3: I wanna see one of these badboys in person!

1 Like

Yeah I’d definitely get the moped license. It’s only $20 anyways. I hit 2 back roads that are all farms on the way to work so I think it’s a perfect fit. I’d love to take the esk8 but the roads are unmarked (55mph) roads and have no shoulder.

2 Likes

20$ for the license?? So every god damn idiot who has some pocket change can ride a moped?

You have to take a vision and road test too lol

damn. I dream of going this fast one day.

2 Likes

the fawking swag bruv :+1:

1 Like

I think the Latin phrase they use is something along the lines of

Ignorantia legis excusat validum

in other words..

1 Like

So the girlfriend and I picked up a RadRunner for her to go on runs/get in on the fun.

Holy fuck I am blown away at what a fun bike it is. We went for our first 20+ mile ride yesterday and she still had 3/5 battery. Can’t quite keep up with one of my Carvers but it’s a world of difference from pedaling unassisted.

8 Likes

Got a link to this? I’m looking for something for my wife

2 Likes

We ordered the green model on Monday evening, was delivered Wednesday. Quality is great, really sturdy.

8 Likes

Wifey would make me buy this on color alone and swear up and down she’d go on every ride with me.

They’re getting stupidly affordable sans the battery.

2 Likes

Yeah I would love to just get the frames for these and build out from there.

I have the feeling I’m going to end up caving in and picking up an RCR this year. We shall see.

3 Likes

Full zen ride this morning!

4 Likes

My stealthiest run Eva. @Mods, just change my title to “ stealth fighter”. Only if I get to be Ice T in this fantasy. K, byeee


7 Likes

Skipping first part of run. Headed out in an Uber now to La Jolla now. Headed north again.

@kook…

8 Likes

One of those first rides after a fall lol, took it nice and easy

7 Likes