R.E.D. Initiative 2021 - Ride.Every.Day

my whole life is a stumble and a wobble thru life that makes me sad

EDIT:
maybe I’ll test run it on a cheep ass sq12 first… :ideograph_advantage: :u5272: :u7981:

EDIT 2:
I got nada… i guess all my shit to mount a GoPro to a person is at the shop… faaaaaaaaaaaaaak…

1 Like

You running beta FW on your VESC maybe? I had the same Amp underreporting today after updating to latest 5.0 FW this morning.

Mount an FPV camera to yourself :frowning:

that’s what I’m trying to do ya goof…
and NO… I’m not going to esk8 around with a qwad strapped to me…

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak

1 Like

Ahaha, I meant like the camera system itself :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Like something with built in DDR (DVR?) recording space it’s just Tiny camera, lipo, Sd card… come to think of it that might be harder :man_facepalming:

1 Like

welcome to the real world kiddo…

k00k says:
physics… it’s not just a good idea… it’s a law…

1 Like

:man_shrugging: I also just described a GoPro if you think bout it…

Laws are just fancy names for rules that are going to be broken

I kid, I kid…

Attempt to break the laws of physics and see where it gets you!

1 Like

I specifically don’t run beta bc id just like some records to bounce off of gps data on phone and cam. Updated to most recent stable one three days ago I guess.

2 Likes

What’s up with your battery current though?

Not I brother. Not I.

I kinda want a Lonestar though, not gonna lie. If only for the range and comfort.

But for that price I’m in Onyx RCR territory.

6 Likes

Nice pedelec. In South-Africa we would call that a Cookie Cooler.

1 Like

take off all that non-essential crap like lights and telemetry, add a second hub motor in the front wheel… and I’m IN!!!

5 Likes

Fuck all that. I’m in as it stands.

4 Likes

Back home again! I’ll have to put in another “long” ride or two this weekend.

1 Like

I’ve added that damn bike to my cart so many times it’s gotten awkward

3 Likes

off for DAWN PATROL
well not eggzakery dawn… that was like 2 hours ago… but it’s “intent”… honestly your honor I intended to go on a DAWN PATROL esk8 mission… but after coffee… let’s be civilized…

2 Likes

What the fuck are those pedals doing there?!?!

3 Likes

it’s a bicycle right? :wink::ok_hand:

4 Likes

Keeping it in that legal gray area, for the community.

10 Likes