R.E.D. Initiative 2021 - Ride.Every.Day

Awkward! Funny, but awfully awky!

2 Likes

It’s fun being weird!

2 Likes

5 Likes

All you fucks with your premium pre-builts.

[edit] I’d love a Kaly board. Lontime! [/edit]

6 Likes

12 Likes

I fucking love you kook

5 Likes

I know man. Chain yanking.

1 Like

“Remember you will die” is the Renaissance version of FOMO. If you are lost in modern pleasantries and know nothing of death (how old forgotten gramas die, how combatants/enemies die, how the cow died to make the burger I am ordering, how life is no longer life), then sorry this take on living is unpleasant. sorry man. It’s not negative. For Mexico, day of the dead isn’t a Morbid zombie freak show.

Also, I am not mike beard. I’d ride a bird scooter naked down the I5 before that were me. :v::skull_and_crossbones::burrito:

8 Likes

I could throw pix of all my “hunks-0-junks” but let’s suffice it to say… I have definitely earned my right to have a sweet nice board, that I don’t have to worry about, FUKK With, or fix…

3 Likes

Not much makes me uncomfortable. MAMILs do, and sausage fests. Oh, and I wasn’t calling you Mike Beard, I just like giving @kook stick about that thread he made.

image

1 Like

…Here Here…

Día de Muertos

is a reason to celebrate, to remember those who have passed, to celebrate their life, and not morn their death…

Ride on Brother @Arzamenable Mike…

Vaya con Dios hermano!

I’d love to have one of those.

4 Likes

I would appreciate you asking before posting pictures of my mom.

3 Likes

but she’s an …EXTRAORDINARY TALENT…

2 Likes

She’s a goer. BTW, you gave her carpal tunnel from trying to get your jello stick back in the game.

3 Likes

unfortunate

…I would have to posit that she has outlived her usefulness…

2 Likes

The slower half of my run today.

What is this premier shit? Also, copyright strike? Strike my butthole.


Much better. I decided to pay for premium vimeo solely bc of youtube.


Guess who’s metr didn’t want to metr today?

9 Likes

This makes me giddy

5 Likes

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaak awesome second vid… faaaaaaaaaaaak your camera makes your 25mph look so much faster than me at 30mph!

:+1:t4: :+1:t4: :+1:t4:

EDIT:

looking thru my GoPro attachments… I swear I’m going to rock a k00k knee cam or k00k weiner cam tomorrow…
gawd willing

3 Likes

They will wobble off and break and make you sad.

3 Likes