R.E.D. Initiative 2021 - Ride.Every.Day

Riding every day, sometimes multiple times, and I don’t know what I’d do without it not only as transportation, but as an outlet.

I just avoid people as much as possible. Been doing it for years.

17 Likes

I would be able to participate further if I had greater than 2.5mi range…

could go down to 2wd but bombing it uphill is too fun.

5 Likes

Sounds like Boosted-life :sunglasses:

7 Likes

I could shreck a boosted

1 Like

the esk8 equivalent of chronic premature-ejaculation

13 Likes

Please do not think I’m not taking the virus seriously. I’ve been in ‘shelter in place’ quarantine for the last week and my city government has not officially given the word yet.

Not everyone lives inside Paris. I’m sorry the situation is not conducive to skating there. The rest of the world will continue to experience this at a different pace/severity and exercise is important to maintain.

I am not suggesting anyone do anything that is dangerous based on their situation. I’m discussing promotion of safe riding as a means of exercise, not trying to promote dangerous behavior.

Also please keep in mind that some of us ride enough that the danger isn’t really any greater than being out on a bicycle. Some people’s walk to the grocery store is likely more dangerous to them than my morning bomb down Mt Tabor is for me.

I am not condoning a disregard of common sense or unsafe behavior.

13 Likes

Been out every day in the last week and it’s been great on the roads. If only I had more range, as it stands now there’s no way I could compete with @DerelictRobot for distance covered.

7 Likes

This weather is killing me. It’s so nice. Wish I had a running esk8 or I’d definitely be out there.

3 Likes

I fully support that, desperate in need for eMTB riding logs :grin:

Nice idea, soon as it stop raining will get on that, if they close the highways it will be awesome place to ride, maybe strap some extra packs and go check my grandpa and grandma in a 140 km round trip, without getting near them obviously

6 Likes

Headed in to the hot zone (SF)

12 Likes

I only got 9.3 miles in today… it was kinda hard going back home to work knowing that I had 60% of the battery left. Too much to do this week. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

11 Likes

Here I am, off camera, demonstrating proper social distancing technique while @SeanHacker pulls the classic esk8 move, the @Kellag TruckStop Trench.

18 Likes

Nah. Lemon Party Olympic qualification round.

4 Likes

Them some snug jeans. How hard do you have to tug on them after the ride?

9 Likes

Now that my moms electric bike finally came (cheapo we ordered months back) we’ve been out the past 2-3 days… We’ve gotten 27 miles over those 3 days which is pretty good saying my mom makes me ride like a granny with her :joy: No riding alone though so no super long rides/fast rides :disappointed_relieved:

5 Likes

Really Important Question! I was just pondering the very same!

weird

2 Likes

Yep. Grabbing my beer… :wink:

4 Likes

For sure…been riding every day weather permitting and loving the empty streets. Only wish it was just a hair warmer so.i.could really enjoy it!

2 Likes

He’s actually the only person I’ve met with a pants collection that is exclusively snap-off.

6 Likes

Gross dude. Social distancing has been increased.

:kissing_heart:

3 Likes