R.E.D. Initiative 2021 - Ride.Every.Day

Those are my tightest. And they were just washed, dried, and had the largest penis they’ve ever seen jammed into them. You would sweat just looking south of my face because you can’t miss it in those ones. I knew we had to stay apart that day, but I didn’t want the excitement to end…

5 Likes

but does he sk8 in assless chaps?

5 Likes

k…c’ya fuks… @DerelictRobot , Sir Daddy says I gotta sk8…

6 Likes

Just use the Kaly instead of that awkward popsicle nightmare.

6 Likes

giphy (26)

6 Likes

Your brother was wearing them earlier?

Actually I can’t even tell you guys apart anymore.

Edit: except for the dick, but that was implied.

8 Likes

4 Likes

He looks like you, but his face is more… Brentish.

And by that I mean his face is fatter and also dumb.

I dunno, it’s all the same in the dark.

10 Likes

Why would their dicks taste different?

10 Likes

Go ride your fucking skateboard Billiam.

10 Likes

I can tell you did a lot more time in the 80’s than me…

5 Likes

Maybe there was experimentation, maybe there wasn’t. I’m just glad the “Rough Riding Cowboys” line of videos are out of circulation.

3 Likes

you finally get me…

via Imgflip Meme Generator

3 Likes

7 Likes

faaaak metr… fack calculations, faaaak technology… I juss wanna sk8 and get high… But I’m invested on principle…

I AM your HUCKLEBERRY…

I shall post my rides on the robot scale
40 miles = 1 robot, but since I’m fond (sarcasm) of FUB units, I’m going to take my KMs ridden and convert them into fractional Robot miles…

today I sk8ed 5/813/16 of a robot!

EDIT: fractions are hard…

7 Likes

Yeah @kook get it!

You’ve been promoted to rank of: Summer Camp Uncle.

6 Likes

Dude don’t fuck around with a fucked up digit. Seriously. If it touched your wrist and is turning black you definitely fractured something and there’s legitimately a small timeframe to have it set back correctly to heal.

The alternative is having it heal incorrectly, have fucked up function in it until we’re cool with harvesting stem cells and using them like we should’ve been forever, and probably constant pain during use.

I’ve had multiple long stretches of severely painful and non-functional hands dude. Shit’s not fun. You need an x-ray and CT scan :slightly_smiling_face:

@DerelictRobot what’s the difference ride wise between the hard and soft knobbies?

I accidentally got a single soft one and have been meaning to send it back. Currently running street front hard knobby rear. Helpful on asphalt road/off-road but actually pretty detrimental on severely fucked up and sunken/hilly brick. Went from being able to fly over craggly brick ~37mph to bring sketched as fuck at 30mph. I literally think it’s because with the street tires (worn ones, too) I’m just literally gliding over everything, where the knobbies are actually grabbing on (as they should)

2 Likes

What you’re describing is in line with my own experience on the harder shore versions until they are broken in.

To be honest they’re pretty shit for the first 300-500 miles. They break in that that point and become a bit softer, but those harder ones are not my favorite for pure street.

I’ve been running high psi Kenda for street, but razor 200mm street slicks are a cheaper go-to at the cost of a higher burn rate.

1 Like

häh? Are you kidding?

1 Like