R.E.D. Initiative 2021 - Ride.Every.Day

Absolutely, came of my MTB the other day and…

My thumb touched my wrist. No chance am I going to hospital at the moment so toughing it out. My hand has started to go black!

Be careful people!

13 Likes

Dude, go to the hospital…

6 Likes

Did you have gloves on? :open_mouth: Hope it gets better soon man, looks swolen up healthily…

2 Likes

The real reason I tear through tires isn’t mileage, it’s heavy carving at 25+mph.

What’s it sound like again @SeanHacker? A Black Bear trying to fuck a burlap sack?

7 Likes

No chance bro. Even if it’s broken (dont think it is) they cant do anything for it except strap it up

@rusins yea flatland 3d pro esk8 gloves but they have no protection for the thumb bending

Point is dont be like me! Be careful guys

8 Likes

Gammy and Gammpy having a fart off before then end…

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve been to a hospital a number of times this week and it’s nerve-wracking. To be stuck there would be far worse.

5 Likes

Guys no, simply no ! Don’t go out right now, resist the urge of skating but please don’t go skating
This virus is very serious, health services are almost overrun by it, you shouldn’t risk to hurt yourself and occupy a hospital bed for a dumb reason, and going to the hospital now means a very high chances of contracting the virus (14 days quarantine in the same room after the hospital)

Don’t be stupid about it, stay safe, go out only for groceries (and small outside exercices, walking or running, 20 minutes max)

3 Likes

Do you have a loved one there, or do you keep forgetting your wallet?

1 Like

I’d love to go skate honestly.

Funny thing is I’ve always analog skated more than esk8. Lol
Just because I say fuck pushing doesn’t mean I dont it.

2 Likes

My father-in-law went face-first into a brick stairway bollard. He looks like a hobo Harry Potter now.

5 Likes

While skating?

2 Likes

How much toilet paper do you have right now?

2 Likes

Haha not much, I don’t think I will miss anything in Paris
I’ll leave the other country to entertain us fighting over stuff

1 Like

No, walking up. Tough bastard, though. No whinging or moaning. He was supposed to be staying indoors, that sneaky fucker.

4 Likes

Ride
Erry
Day
Son!

Finally it stopped raining and I can enjoy those empty streets!!! Went on a quick cruise, charging up and going on another!
All day,
Erry Day

9 Likes

You honestly wouldn’t think there is any kind of crisis over here at all. Streets the same, traffic no different. Just a national shortage of TP.

People are fucking weird or maybe its just aussies.

9 Likes

Not only are the streets empty… The deluge of rain we just endured washed the asphalt clean…

20 this morning… 20 more before cocktail hour… sk8 on…

11 Likes

Love the “skinny” Instagram filter.

7 Likes

you callin’ me PHAT?

:laughing: :kissing_heart: :star_struck: :laughing: :sweat_smile:

5 Likes