R.E.D. Initiative 2021 - Ride.Every.Day

My local bike park has one area that did this to me. Looked like some shallow dusty sand, ended up dead stopping me it was so loose.

They are supposed to be starting work soon on expanding the woods courses… TRIPLING THEM

Red = paved pump tracks
Blue = jump lanes
Green = woods routes

The light gray path around the perimeter is shitty gravel and rocks but the light gray going all around the middle of the park is a mixed terrain path that is mostly low cut grass with some mild hills, dirt, and rock features. Very mellow to cruise.

6 Likes

Had a nice groupride in Brussels today on car free Sunday with about 30 people including @Bavioze.

6 Likes

Yesterday’s ride in SF

10 Likes

OH YES!
SF killer ride!
Skål :beers:

1 Like

First ride on new board, told myself I’d keep it under 40 mph for safety. Nailed it.

8 Likes

6 Likes

:rofl: That relive

5 Likes

Short afterwork ride

7 Likes
8 Likes

Some range testing with 12S4P P42A, 2x 6380 motors and Bergs. Charged to 4.15 per cell. Some of this was gravel roads so not ideal but the board seems to have a lot of usable range!

3 Likes

So lets talk about the FS 6384s… Dayummm! I got a set off @A13XR3 last week and just got around to a test ride… I hit the 2 biggest hills in my area and literally fucking crushed them all the way to the top… With no fade in power in sight.
Now i can’t tell if the only factor is that my balls are bigger now or also the fact I bump the motor amps from 60 to 80… The battery max didnt change as its set for 80a max… Just that i kept my maytech 6374s at 60a based on their ratings…

With that said I initially kept the motor amps at 60 to start to see what immediate feel was like upgrading motor size… I found the 6384s more sluggish off the line vs the 74s which was why I bumped up the value…

Either way buttery smooth power…

Top speed 37 UPHILL? What?

6 Likes

Haha! Welcome to to big motors club :sunglasses: you can actually run those 6384s as high as 100 motors amps…i dare you

3 Likes

it fells like when I upped from 55s to my 74s… more consistent pull… even if i bump to 100a for fun the battery is capped at 80a so wheres that extra “fun” comin from? =P

At less than maximum speed you will still feel the bump

3 Likes

Even tho your battery is only supplying 80 amps. The way electirical current saturates the stator, you motor will more often then not retain more current then your battery current setting.

2 Likes

Zoomed with the neighbor today. So much more autumn every day.

Only hit 66 kph today.

9 Likes

“only”

7 Likes

Probably killed a snake today, was riding on the woods, no trail, and there it was, only saw it when it was half a meter, I was really slow but didn’t know what to do, I don’t have reverse enabled and if I didn’t want to find if it was friendly lol, just gunned, snake was around a meter long

Hopefully it is ok, is was a layer of soft sand with lots of leaves above

14 Likes

Family circus much? I’ve only skated once for 4+ hrs and hit the 50mi range and my body hurt. I was totally smoked. :ok_hand:

What battery was this on?

1 Like

2 Likes