R.E.D. Initiative 2021 - Ride.Every.Day

It was my 10S10P (Panasonic NCR18650PF) on TB110

Ran it down to 31.0V

1 Like

Hell yeah dude! That ride looks like a blast! How’s the battery treating you?

1 Like

So far so great! I want to try a range test on the bike path but don’t know if I can bring myself to do a low speed run on this board, it’s so fun.

My neighbor was on my old 10s5p 30q board yesterday (8" street wheels vs my 9" offroad wide boys and slightly lower gearing) and he was almost dead while I was still obnoxiously flying through my neighborhood. The whole ride I was blasting around and offroading through some nasty shit and had no issues or lack of fun.

Thank you again dude!

3 Likes

This makes me so happy to hear :smiley: That board is so sick and I’m super jealous of it :sob:

You are absolutely welcome (for the tiny roll I got to play in your amazing build :wink:)

2 Likes

Ride with the wife, exploring Santa Cruz. Lazy riding, which resulted in absolutely amazing consumption with Bergs. 50psi pressure. @Boardnamics belt drive motor mounts with idlers, 1:4 ratio and 2x 6380 motors.

7 Likes

Domestic early night run. Good nights.

8 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

It’s starting to get cold here too. Just a few days here and there so far – but I’m sure it’s going to be freezing balls in short order.

1 Like

First ride with my mtb in 2 months.

7 Likes

Went out today and rode off a curb real hard. Must have loosened a motor mount because 5 miles later I look down and see the right motor shaking all over the place. Slow ride home to retighten. Sure is hot outside when going slow.

3 Likes

Been awhile. I’ve been riding but busy with stuff & things so not checking in here as often. But… Columbia Gorge?

7 Likes

Finally first
Actual ride on the stormies wifff 14s

Finally also finished a ride :eyes::call_me_hand::penguin:

@fessyfoo @Titoxd1000 and the rest of the LA peeps

9 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

Finally got a ride in yesterday, so nice to be out again

Board is still rocking on