R.E.D. Initiative 2021 - Ride.Every.Day

Also check and make sure it isn’t sleeping the location access when you’re not in the app directly. It needs location to run in the background as well.

2 Likes

1 Like

12 Wh/km on Bergs, belt drive and 2x 6380 motors. What’s this magic :grin:

3 Likes

Ok so it works now which is neat.

3 Likes

Took the 4wd put and let it rip a bit. Sounds like a freaking jet! For some reason tho, metr looks like forgot its 4wd lol, data looks like its for a single drive

4 Likes

Bruh, that box… what is getting rattled around in that thing now?!

3 Likes

Same 2 blue packs you put in there at the start. Just a slightly smaller box for more foot room.

Not as pretty as yours lol.

2 Likes

A little 31.1mi (50.04km) dawn ride to get the day started

5:02AM to 7:23AM

9 Likes

kick ass morning ride bruh.

3 Likes

I found the bestest boy on my ride today

6 Likes

This is hell of a huge ride :bomb:
awesome.

2 Likes

I did a quick run around the block the other night and finished in 7.5 mins. Felt fast and consistently quick. Can’t find telemetry.

I don’t remember doing the run pictured but it seems inconsistently really quick at times. 9 mins for whatever this was. Thank god for connectors bigger than XT60s.

7 Likes

Wtf?

225 Battery amps
417 Motor Amps
53 mph.

5 Likes

aww yeah. dual dual amps. quad amps.

3 Likes

Oh, now I remember. I chased a car.

Fuck social media, but it jogged my memory.

6 Likes

I was range-testing a skate earlier

23.9mi / 38.5km / 10S6P 30Q / dual 5065 200Kv / Magnum 78mm / 15T/33T / TB6 & VESC-X

41.1V down to 33.2V

6 Likes

Board pic or fake lmao

Just joshing you but gotta see what you made of those magnum dongs.

5 Likes

Changed it up and skated to the small town just South of here. Nice bike path about half the way, surrounded by orchards.

For some reason Relive isn’t logging my photos taken in the app. Super annoying.

5 Likes

For me it only logged a couple of the photos, I’d taken like 20 photos :expressionless:

This ride

There were even a bunch of Labels that popped up, those were all photos, and there were many more even than that

1 Like

My first “ride” since August 19th. Short trip to the garden. First ride with my upgraded Wowgo. New caliber baseplate instead of paris clone and new Riptide pivot cups

3 Likes