R.E.D. Initiative 2021 - Ride.Every.Day

Did you eat it bro?

1 Like

Hahaha yuuup. Hit the divider thingy doing like 42ish. Fun times :joy::joy:. Managed to slide nice and gracefully pop up keep riding :eyes:

5 Likes

Nice, pics lol? Any blooood?

1 Like

Hahaha nahh. Not a single scratch lol :eyes::penguin:

EDIT: I think my zipper for my pant pockets might’ve broken tho :sleepy:

3 Likes
10 Likes

that’s badass bruh!!! :call_me_hand:t6:

2 Likes

what’s your gear like?

I hit a manhole this weekend at 35ish and went down. I really need better gear. regular skate elbow pads kinda just got out of the way.

3 Likes

Honestly this is the best gear for rides like these. I can say went down at 42-45ish got up like nothing happened… today barely feel it.

:penguin::doughnut:
Tsg pass (which actually didn’t touch the ground)

Jacket - icon mesh af ce jacket
Knee pads - icon field armor street knee
Shorts - dainese hard shorts e1
Gloves - bam bam gloves

You can ride in 90+ degree weather and actually be getting cooled while riding as well :beers:

EDIT: it speaks for itself when you can go down at 40+ get up and then hit 50 right after… I was actually super impressed lol… I had gone down before same setup at like 30. It felt like nothing I was curious what 40+ would feel like​:joy::joy:

Good to know now. Idk if that’s a good thing now that I’m okay going down at 40… or not :doughnut:

9 Likes

I got my Metr back…

5 Likes

Nice to get back on the MTB for real after it’s been neglected for a month.

5 Likes

A little early morning grocery shopping

6 Likes

How do you get your map to work? Legit mine never shows shit. It’ll show where I started sometimes but the end point always seems wrong.

Do you do any mods to the glove(s) to better hold a remote?

1 Like

If you’re using Android, update to 4.4.40; he just fixed that yesterday.

1 Like

I have a pixel 3a, think its running the latest and greatest.

edit, oh you meant the app. yeah im running 4.4.40 already. I havent rode in a few days, but I’ll check it out again and see.

1 Like

Ok neat, I have everything updated now. If it works I can remove those crusty gps tracking apps.

1 Like

I just cut a bit off the tip :eyes::joy: of the thumb. That’s it.

Ohh and @SeanHacker made me some dopeeee fresshhhZz mod for the puck

But if you use tigger remote just take some off the index finger.

2 Likes

Thanks for clarifying thumb lol… That’s what I thought it just doesn’t feel that natural (trigger). I’ll prob get some of those crash shorts those look nice and knee pads to

1 Like

When I used the mini with those gloves I cut the index finger at the knuckle and worked amazing… :eyes::call_me_hand:

Honestly those shorts are money. No road rash ever again :joy:. And they don’t feel like you are wearing them… so even better.

1 Like

I’ll try cutting more than the tip then haha

Sold!

1 Like