R.E.D. Initiative 2021 - Ride.Every.Day

1 Like

4 Likes

Has covid pushed the date back on your planned first batch of OSSR’s?

2 Likes

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: 13s+ discussion

Kind of a late reply but I just saw this thread. A good part of my commute goes down a bikepath on a busy road with a good bit of truck traffic. I tell people at work when I am leaving all padded up “This is resetting the bar. If I make it home without anyone running me over it was a good day. No matter what happened at work.” Actually inside I know the ride will relax me.

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: 13s+ discussion

Getting quicker around the corners on this thane. Starting to break em loose :grin::metal:

7 Likes

Practising jumping in the garden untill this dude stole my jumping object… :rofl:

10 Likes

Food truck in the neighborhood tonight. Order and pay online and walk/drive/skate to go pick it up at the common area.

I chose to skate and retrieve delicious sandos for the family.

10 Likes

Crushin sandos ferda!

5 Likes

Yesterday’s morning ride, home time was a bummer though, got 100m down the road and noticed a strange vibration. Left front tyre flat but no punctures, might be a pinch puncture from over enthusiastic riding on sidewalks. Raining today and tomorrow all day though, so I have time to diagnose and fix.

4 Likes

200 (1)

4 Likes

Looooking gooooood man!!! Keep it going harder!!! Do you wear slide gloves?

1 Like

Thank you thank you! Yeah I’ve been using Cone gloves with a a puck on my left hand. Probably gonna trim the other puck to fit a little nicer with the Hoyt remote

2 Likes

Had an awesome day riding yesterday.

I know it not as much as some but this is the most I’ve done in a single day for a while. Felt great.

8 Likes

Nice! One board or 2?

One but a few charges

1 Like

Recently moved really close to center city Philadelphia. I’ve been trying to get a ride or 2 in a day. Streets are 80% empty for the most part around the city. However the weather turned to shit recently and will be cheeks for the next week or so.

Got this in 2 days ago. Haven’t rode since.

3 Likes

Rain and snow mix coming tmr :grimacing:

4 Likes

Who wants to take a tour of my Treatment Plant? Had a few spare minutes on my lunch break today. Getting more comfortable everyday. Was able to squeeze a slide puck in my right hand with the Hoyt puck. FUN!

9 Likes