R.E.D. Initiative 2021 - Ride.Every.Day

Nice! One board or 2?

One but a few charges

1 Like

Recently moved really close to center city Philadelphia. I’ve been trying to get a ride or 2 in a day. Streets are 80% empty for the most part around the city. However the weather turned to shit recently and will be cheeks for the next week or so.

Got this in 2 days ago. Haven’t rode since.

3 Likes

Rain and snow mix coming tmr :grimacing:

4 Likes

Who wants to take a tour of my Treatment Plant? Had a few spare minutes on my lunch break today. Getting more comfortable everyday. Was able to squeeze a slide puck in my right hand with the Hoyt puck. FUN!

9 Likes

I suddenly am so busy I’m having to force myself to get out and ride every day. Buying the girlfriend an eBike has helped with this greatly though!

6 Likes

Buddy just got his new metroboard. Also my first time riding the 74A 110’s. Honestly dropping from Berg’s to these wasn’t as bad as I thought it’d of been. These fuckers are smooth yo!

8 Likes

Here is my favorite ride from the weekend. Almost 30wh/mi average useage which is pretty high for me but I was going a bit quicker a bit more than normal. Both kingpins were a bit loose (MBS tolerance or something) so I tightened 'em up and they’re much better. If only they stayed tight forever.
6 Likes

Gopro cloud links work?

7 Likes

Oh, snap, Gopro cloud links do work! They work for y’all?

Out with the league of Unsatisfied with 2wd Gentlemen.

Not actually 50

The tow strap of death struck again. Sorry dudes.

6 Likes

recorded this right before covid really hit it…less “epic” edit more story time, minimal story lol

2 Likes

Rip @ahrav :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: That ride seemed dope!

2 Likes

First commute after fixing my puncture and sliming my inner tubes last night.

8 Likes

10mi test run, turned my settings down a little but not enough :thinking:

These 5570 motors give me plenty of torque (too much) compared to the 5052 boosted motors

9 Likes

12 Likes

9" tire…not sure if I love it that much

5 Likes

Did you feel a decent top speed change though?

My next build is set up for 40mph on 8" and 45mph on 9" so I was going to use that and torque as the deciding factor.

2 Likes

whats your gearing ration? mine is 1:4 i definelty feel like i will hit over 45 on my 9"

1:5 here

2 Likes

that is a better ratio i feel, not sure how often i wanna do 50mph lol

4 Likes