Questions for Trampa

Thank you, ordering up a pair.

what studs do you recommend for the mud-pluggers ? @Trampa

You need to try some out. We made big round knobs to allow the use of screw in studs.
There are so many different types of studs for bicycles available today.

You got pictures of them installed?

For this it would be good to know how deep the profile is. Good studs need min 8-9mm screw in length. Would that be possible?

Any updates on when you will have helical cut gears for the spur drive?

2 Likes

Also how about that usb update for the wand…

2 Likes

i think i’d prefer a website that works properly.

2 Likes

They already exist for a couple of months if I am not mistaken, see https://trampaboards.com/spur-gear-drive-58-tooth-helical-slave-pulley-p-26277.html (but sold out it seems)

2 Likes

You mean the ones for sale right here?

1 Like

The helical gears dropped sometime prior to Dec 2019. They mesh very nicely and are pretty quiet and feel awesome (no backlash). The 5.8:1 ratio maxed me out around 32mph @ 6’ tall and 195lbs with a 13s5p samsung 25r batt. on 9" primos. Very plush setup, Trampa did a great job on them.

I’ve since moved to a 5:1 straight cut 3dservisas with dual 6396 for even more power and torque.
Currently swapping my 13s5p for a 12s8p with samsung 40t so I can increase the motor amps further. They are louder, have a bit of backlash, and are more raw feeling, but I’m enjoying the shit out of them.

2 Likes

@Trampa Will you release a single unit version of the dual VESC you recently posted? I cant even find the dual on your website… so maybe its just not up yet?

1 Like

I think the two xt60 inputs are weird. We need more info.

2 Likes

This is my first time looking at this thread. First post, about the website… this is what it always reminds me of:

5 Likes

Agreed. They desperately need a competent web designer lol.

1 Like

I am actually kind of a fan tbh… it’s unique. Cluttered at first… and every time after :man_shrugging:

At least it’s not like trying to find the non-existent link to the more detailed specs you’re looking for- it’s usually literally all listed right there.

2 Likes

first and foremost… make the VESC™ App much easier to navigate…

then deal with the website

4 Likes

That shit is legacy lol

Get a robogotchi and freesk8 into the sunset 8)

( at least I think it can replace the app functionality wise)

3 Likes

…I’m 325th in line for the 2024 production release…

2 Likes

Will the Website ever be fixed?

giphy

5 Likes