Questions for Trampa

actually i cough want cough need to buy something(s) from trampa… fucking thank gawd their website is so fucked up cough that I’ll probably cough cough sober up before I find the buy button…

15 Likes

Their products aren’t bad, but their communication with this forum is… I don’t even know why Frank keeps posting those stuff using Trampa’s brand, that’s just damaging the brand further more.
At least they are one of the only good company having stocks at our disposition, unlike so many others where we will need to pre order.

3 Likes

What do you need from Trampa that Kaly doesn’t have?
Edit
Please don’t say a wand

1 Like

We are always available to help out if help is needed. If you don’t find the stuff you need, or if you are not sure about compatibility, we can sort out the issue and drop things into your basket for you, or give direct links and advice how to save money on part selection. We try to offer the best service possible.

16 Likes

You serious? Have you ever looked at their websites? Are you comparing 20 things Kaly offers (some of which are Trampa things) against Trampa that offers 10 000 things. Ok… :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You need to be some sort of zen warrior to navigate the site though.

Its a rite of passage managing to buy something.

17 Likes

Google search the item you want instead of using their search function. Its easier that way

6 Likes

They got a better website now, more friendly :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I always knew deep inside I’m one of them :relieved::relieved::relieved:

6 Likes

To be fair it’s ok to navigate if you know what you looking for and not just starting with mtb or esk8.
If you are a noob it’s a big labyrinth.

7 Likes

I navigate the trampa site while my wallet has seizures

8 Likes

Even then the checkout page is sketchy af, and does not look “secure” at all.

This looks like those old websites, from the early 2000.

10 Likes

I am sorry but this was not your original post.

I think I mentioned quite a few items apart from a WAND that Kaly does not have which to some of us are needed.

3 Likes

Yeah, forgot that part :sweat_smile:.

I was giving shit to @kook who is usually not keen on ordering from Trampa. But i was also genuinely interested to know what would make him want to order from them since he has a complete rideable board.

4 Likes

all I want are some gawd damned wheels,tires, and tubes! for science

perhaps the universe is telling me something! hmmmmm

I’ll try again after the holidays!

2 Likes
3 Likes

Frank… @Trampa, first off merry christmas, happy holidays… farfenguggen

I’m attempting to purchase 5 sets of wheels/tires from your website… what I’m intending to do is modify them ever so slightly so that they are somewhat competitive to a moestooge racing specific wheel…

are you interested in this project?

how about this, for your sponsorship. I buy the 5 sets of wheels/tires/ etc. from the Trampa site, at full cost, and your sponsorship to the forward advancement of esk8 racing is to offer me free shipping to the USA?

are you opposed to this?

4 Likes

Funny thing is, there most undoubtedly is free shipping on a $300 order anyho… who doesn’t do that nowadays… plus Frank is undoubtedly generous and he’ll suppot Vedder with 25% of the proceeds from this sale, and @Trampa’s furthing of the advancement of esk8 racing,

3 Likes

How are you going to do this? It seems really interesting!
You don’t really get free shipping until you nicely ask.

1 Like

NICELY:
you pay my shipping and I’ll tell you…

3 Likes