Questions for Trampa

Do they have free shipping in Europe? If they do ask @klaus79856 if he could carry your order. He is a cool dude.

4 Likes

Drop your stuff into the basket and Iā€™ll drop you a Christmas present. Send me a PM when your basket is ready for checkout.

18 Likes

Whiny 'Muricans.
They pay 20% less since they donā€™t have to pay VAT (and no import tax) yet they still complain about shippingā€¦

8 Likes

Shipping is a real cost. Having stuff in California within 3days is a fucking ace service. And service costs ā€¦

12 Likes

When are the 9ā€ mugpluggers comin back in stock? My whole order seems to be waiting on those. @Trampa

2 Likes

Good Guy Frank.
The christmas spirit is alive and well!

4 Likes

America is the Fucking Shit. In the age of Amazon I get everything shipped for free.

2 Likes

ā€œfor freeā€. You know that shipping is already priced in, donā€™t you?

Hands down, Trampa has a very extensive range of pretty sexy and desirable productsā€¦
The web shop is not great, but fine imo. @Trampa could you possibly just fix 2 things in the mobile version?

1. Stop the f*cking menu from auto collapsing when scrolling
  2. Make the f*cking search field clickable (usable)

Thanks

8 Likes

We bang on the mobile siteā€¦

5 Likes

Nothing is for free. Either you pay for it or someone or something else pays the bill.

10 Likes

Are you planning on making some big sale any time soon by any chance really want some wheel hubs but canā€™t afford them at the current price

Nope, but we work on more affordable alternatives.

7 Likes

Love your site, best buyer experience I had so far within the industry, being a customer for years nowā€¦

Happy holidays guys!

Cheers!

7 Likes

@trampa what the status of the new 9ā€ mudplugger wheels ?

Lemme also thank you for an awesome job that you guys do and all the state of the art esk8 tech you guys produce. Buying into the trampa ecosystem was hands down the best decision I made

3 Likes

Not gonna lie, $15 for a pulley shipped and delivered from Europe is pretty awesome.

Too bad I learned the hard way that despite idlers on both sides ensuring at least 7 teeth in mesh!! 13/72 skips like mad.

1 Like

I need to check the Mud Plugger stock. We are not really open till the new year. According to the system we shoud have 172.

3 Likes

Another question concerning the mud stuff, do you have a video showing how to install the mudgards, or add more picture of them on your website?

Will / does the VESC support selectable profiles via the remote e.g. Light Speed / Ridiculous Speed / Ludicrous Speed?

1 Like

It does via phone App. I hope we can nail the profiles on the Wand soon.

1 Like

I had placed my order for 4 tyres and tubes a month ago. Will you ship the pre orders out on Monday ?