[SOLD]/[NY, USA] SOLD

This is my first for sale thread. If I screwed anything up, let me know and i’ll fix it asap.

Condition: Used, good condition. Some cosmetic blemishes from rock strikes, etc.
Motors spin freely and do not grind. May have some fine sand in the outer gear grease and motor filters. Probably worth completely tearing them down and cleaning. Gears looked good at last inspection. I soldered on some 6mm bullet connectors with high grade silicone 12ga tinned wire and spliced in two JST connectors from timo. I used high quality heatshrink with glue adhesive in it The leads are long enough to reach a center mounted ESC and battery box. I had them in wire loom.

I’ve ran them for about 100 miles with pictured 9" primo tires on them. I picked up these primo tires because the mudpluggers I wanted weren’t available at the time. There is slightly more wear on the rear set than there is on the front set. Plenty of meat on both, no tears or visible punctures.

Purchased December 11th 2019 directly from Trampa.
(currently out of stock on their site)

2x 6376 160Kv TRAMPA Motors
Helical cut 5.8:1 gear ratio

$650 USD for the trampa gear drives and motors
$60 USD for the tires - TIRES SOLD TO @Agressivstreetlamp

Send me your zipcode and i’ll look up the shipping cost and charge you the actual shipping cost listed.

Paypal only.
Paypal verified.

I had used these gear drives for a few weeks, and then decided I wanted bigger motors and more power. I upgraded to 6396’s and put on a set of 3dServisas gear drives in their place.

They’ve been sitting on my workbench since March and it was time to do some cleaning so I can make space for other esk8 projects.

Link to the original product

6 Likes

Dude this is pretty clean, I had parts with more scratches from just shipping. GLWS.

5 Likes

I’ll take tires

3 Likes

Dam you quick boi!

2 Likes

If he doesnt I will

1 Like

What hubs are you thinking of throwing them on?

1 Like

5stars

3 Likes

Tires sold to @Agressivstreetlamp

1 Like

PM sent on spur drives.

3 Likes