Quality Builds that are Contenders

Gear geared?

5 Likes

You can customize it.

Yes, it should be the outer ring.

They selling them separately?

Still waiting for @whitepony to step in (to the forum)

3 Likes

@BillGordon perhaps merge to the Ekewill thread?

I know you’ve seen this before. It’s better than the last time you saw it in person.

I’m working on a Ready to ride concept board with hummie hubs, smart bms, remote and my hollow core deck thinned out and some other goodies. Just buy the battery from hobby king, plug it up and ride.

I’m hoping to have a few for sale by the end of the summer with dual drive 5000w output. Just waiting on hummie to get things made!

4 Likes

yes :sweat_smile: like a Chihuahua being faced off by a tough Pitbull.

only Builds I’d quote here would be WhitePonies
cool guy wounder what he’s been up to lately.

2 Likes

Where can I purchase those Ekewill motors wo planetary gear?

1 Like

I am more of a an old German Shepherd. Mellowed a bit, but still have that heart and drive. I like friends, and will fuck up threats to my home crew.
But if your cool, I’ll be your best friend.

You know?

4 Likes

that was admirable man.
But I’ve basically meant it as “you’re an esk8 building beast and I’m not”

Back to OP (:D)

Still no real contribution here :frowning:

2 Likes

People working on next level, never seen before stuff seem not too willing to tip their hands.

4 Likes

You’re saying if you were a pickup you’d be a '88 toyota hilux.

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s also my plan :stuck_out_tongue:

I want you to know that you and @rey8801 are my two favorite crazy mofo’s. The stuff you guys design and do goes above and beyond what many of us are willing to do for DIY.

2 Likes

Thanks man appreciate a lot :kissing_heart:

1 Like

1 Like

That tacky vinyl wrap is temporary, considering finish for aluminum top.

Has 4 of these:

If/once I bend these trucks, I found titanium hex stock that I plan on having a local shop machine for me.

It’s final form (once I ditch the cgt enclosure for my own Diy composite job) will fit 4 of the 14ah 6s tattu packs.

@S5300 is eventually gonna send me some CAD motor mounts, single piece, single position, hex stock oriented. I plan to get sendcutsend to laser cut them out 6062 or Ti.

Some of this might be wishful thinking, but for sure, I’m going to Reinforce/refinish it before 19 January because I refuse to be “that guy” who cut up a special deck (44, not the cgt) only to fuck it up by snapping it in half riding up Barrett junction because of course he did.

I took leave for all of next week to do this. I hope to be a contender, in more ways than one, come race day.

5 Likes

82 hilux :ok_hand:

2 Likes