Quality Builds that are Contenders

Pretty sure that Zillboard are still under development of their own board, but don’t know too much about it… @Schulerbible may or may not be able to shed a little more light.

But yes I have no doubt that Trampa had something to say about the first iteration.

1 Like

Zill Industries launching their product in the next couple of months. The business has grown since and isn’t a one-man show anymore. I am one of the 5ish early adopters of their graphene-oxide lipo battery packs and they are just amazing. Zill wanted initially to go with a Trampa style build, but quickly turned away to a more custom solution. Besides the graphene-oxide batteries, this will include custom motors (no just rebranded shit), custom deck, custom precision trucks, sick looking rims and an up to date drive train.

7 Likes

Any pics?

1 Like

They have battery factory? If put graphene into lithium battery is just for making layers thinner to try fitting more density. Is use small amount for graphene. Is not real graphene battery made by graphene because this no use lithium. Is not real just for try market.

And motor factory too?

5 Likes

Feel free to ask any question.

8 Likes

Where’s the power output? Most torque comes out of the planet carrier but that looks to be part of the mount face so I guess the ring gear, but that seems like an inconvenice unless it’s a hub motor style

1 Like

Gear geared?

5 Likes

You can customize it.

Yes, it should be the outer ring.

They selling them separately?

Still waiting for @whitepony to step in (to the forum)

3 Likes

@BillGordon perhaps merge to the Ekewill thread?

I know you’ve seen this before. It’s better than the last time you saw it in person.

I’m working on a Ready to ride concept board with hummie hubs, smart bms, remote and my hollow core deck thinned out and some other goodies. Just buy the battery from hobby king, plug it up and ride.

I’m hoping to have a few for sale by the end of the summer with dual drive 5000w output. Just waiting on hummie to get things made!

4 Likes

yes :sweat_smile: like a Chihuahua being faced off by a tough Pitbull.

only Builds I’d quote here would be WhitePonies
cool guy wounder what he’s been up to lately.

2 Likes

Where can I purchase those Ekewill motors wo planetary gear?

1 Like

I am more of a an old German Shepherd. Mellowed a bit, but still have that heart and drive. I like friends, and will fuck up threats to my home crew.
But if your cool, I’ll be your best friend.

You know?

4 Likes

that was admirable man.
But I’ve basically meant it as “you’re an esk8 building beast and I’m not”

Back to OP (:D)

Still no real contribution here :frowning:

2 Likes

People working on next level, never seen before stuff seem not too willing to tip their hands.

4 Likes

You’re saying if you were a pickup you’d be a '88 toyota hilux.

3 Likes