Pucking Positions

Lolz. Yeah, you fuckers are never short of opinion. Gimme pistol grip, gimme trigger, gimme gimme gimme. Hahaha. Wish we could do it all but always short of time and $.

21 Likes

Sweet. Now I feel less like an idiot. Lol.

1 Like

Talking size specifically here. Thanks for pegging me for the spoiled toddler I am though.

2 Likes

Yeah, Yeah. Complain, complain. Just get to the point. When can I buy a Hoyt St. with AT wheels and airplane happy batteries?

1 Like

This is how I old mine, it feels pretty comfortable. I notice that my 2 finger on the bottom of the puck hold the “Rope” like it’s the bottom part of a regular remote (Nano)

see if this link works:

3 Likes

Vendor is killing me. If I could fly there and raise holy hell, I would. 20 samples for eval and testing were supposed to have shipped the end of April. They still haven’t made them. Hoping to get them by mid May latest. And then it will be another month or so after we confirm.

4 Likes

The esk8 vendor community should consider joining forces to hire a full time liaison over there. The safest assumption is unless someone that works for you sees your parts on a machine someone who is doing that will have their parts on that machine. We have a slightly bigger budget but we have an army of liaison engineers across the country doing just that. We share them across divisions. Just a thought.

2 Likes

@SeanHacker

here ya go!

15 Likes

While we are on this subject, anyone else dislike the position of the lanyard/loop thingy?

all good, thanks :+1:
if a Mini Puck is ever in the works, consider me your first tester :grin:

1 Like

Kevin Graehl was toying with something to minimize. Hit him up.

4 Likes

Oh yeah…

Looks like there’s quite a bit of wiggle room to make a smaller puck shell, too.

4 Likes

Sounds like a lot of people here are used to gripping smaller diameters. Possibly overcompensating with 13s and 6380s also?

10 Likes

Now give me the stl… :wink:

2 Likes

Do these dimension look ok to you?

I’m not sure what width I can make the bumps, just guessing.

also should I just round those edges or keep it ballsy?

4 Likes

what’s the height? i cant read it
maybe a slope from the nub to the base

1 Like

3mm
5mm total to the top

charz

2 Likes

5 is good, was thinking 3 might not be enough

1 Like

Ballsy is funny as f! But maybe just slope like @Scepterr is talking about.

Also… Teach me… :kiss:

2 Likes