Public chat - talk about everything with everyone

100% agree. I had this self same discussion with @Bavioze. I run MT6396s on a chain drive, which also avoids that off-axis force and the things have never had anything even approaching overheating issues.

1 Like

hi im a newbie builder and i belive ive made a bit of a cock up as ive upgraded my xenith to 5.2 which apparently is a very bad thing, however i have noticed that there is an option to select a bin file in the xenith ui, i was wondering if someone may have a copy of 23.46 or 5.1 they can send over to me so i can try and upload it, i do hope its not bricked

Wait I could be wrong but why exactly is that a bad thing?

What makes you think it is bricked?

1 Like

Just saw a video on cold shrink vs heat shrink, has anyone tried cold shrink before? If so do you like it better than heat shrink?

Has no real place in hobby electronics. No need to re-invent any wheels.

Marine grade heat shrink is also great because of the sealing glue, cold shrink never really has that. Guess you could slather conformal coating on whatever you’re cold shrinking and let it ooze out… but that’s just dumb lol

2 Likes

The advertisement made it look legit, good points, damn marketing!

basically a lot of product, like really a lot

1 Like

flex tape

1 Like

Hate to crush your dreams here, but those aren’t cow headlights.

1 Like

Oh fuck me i feel another build comin on.

A match made in hell.

6 Likes

:joy: dkm. I looked into the science though because it’s weird that their eyes become so illuminated. “Their eyes reflect brightly in the dark because of their extra reflective layer (tapetum lucidum)”

1 Like

I am guessing your thoughts of forgiveness are rationalized somehow?

2 Likes

Absolutely. People make mistakes. You move on. If you keep dwelling on the past, you’re only clouding your future. Of the 70% subliminal messages I’m saying 69% are bandwagon jumpers. Don’t get me wrong, a good joke is a good joke no matter the subject. Also not sticking up for bad business practices. If it effected you personally then just let it go. Ja feel? Can’t fight hate with hate :person_in_lotus_position:

6 Likes

Agreed but Jason didn’t quit.

5 Likes

Can’t forgive someone who keeps on lying and deceiving people.

6 Likes

Yes, Jason is not in the past. We don’t want him being part of our community’s future.

1 Like

Who’s we? Are you speaking on behalf of everyone involved in the hobby?

1 Like

Let me restate that:

We don’t want his business practices being part of our community’s future.

And yes, I then mean everyone who is seriously invested and in love with the hobby.

Get your Jason facts straight in case you disagree.

7 Likes

out of interest
bit wordy but just trying to find out
this is all only if it happened to you directly (not a friend or cousin or pet dog but you)
if you have any other criteria please specify
just trying to gauge who was actually scammed by jason
also this is only from jason (enertion) not any of his other enterprises or aliexpress etc

• i personally lost money to jason not shipping products
  • i personally had to file a chargeback in order to get my money back
  • i personally received products that arrived not working and didnt receive compensation
  • i personally received products that broke under normal operation conditions within a reasonable time period and received no compensation
  • i personally received money back from jason due to faulty products (without chargeback)
  • i personally received a replacement from jason due to faulty products (without legal claims)
  • i received working products from jason and they worked as they should
  • other (please specify)

0 voters

Honestly I think the poll is spoken for

1 Like