Public chat - talk about everything with everyone

more just interested to see the actual numbers

Is it really though? How many people are actually still around here that had issues? It has to be in the 10’s maybe

There’s plenty of other reasons to be spiteful against him though

1 Like

not denying that
lots of guys say how hes a scammer and stole money
just trying to find how many people actually had money taken by him

1 Like

I think Jeffrey friesen is still around :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cris, you weren’t here for it and don’t actually give a shit, clearly.

You are welcome to be buddy buddy with Jason Potter, just don’t expect us to applaud it, and don’t bitch that others aren’t as aloof and forgiving.

5 Likes

I wish Ol’ JP would just give the money he owes me and others. And stop riding my dick…

5 Likes

instantly had to think of you when i saw the mounting plate.

2 Likes

It’s literally his design. JayPo is a fucking snake and a thief.

But yeah sure, we should totally roll over and just let shitheads like this stomp on us.

Hope you guys enjoy the Esk8Bro loot.

8 Likes

And the stuff like “how many people here were really affected” seriously irks me, because a bunch of people left this sport after the proper fucking supplied by Potter.

5 Likes

@DeadLightning we share a first name funny I noticed that!

That’s funny haha, I haven’t met many people with our name!

2 Likes

Hate to spoil it for you guys buy Quinn is the new name in the hot trend of non-traditional gender naming.

I’ve met 3 little girls named Quinn. My niece is named Landyn, her sister is Charley. It’s a thing I guess.

6 Likes

I actually went to a (on the small size) elementary school with 5 Quin-ns!

Must have been one of the more common names when I was there.

4 Likes

Huh, I always thought it was generally a girls name and sometimes a boy’s name (like 70/30ish). Maybe that’s just cuz I was the only girl Quinn at my school, and the only other I knew of was from Zoey 101 lol. So my mind just went 2/3 Quinn’s are girls haha.

3 Likes

I assume the comeback has to be Harley Quinn related

3 Likes

I went out to an appointment on my board and because it took a while I got caught in a storm. My dumb ass didn’t realise until I got home I could have at least closed my jacket, the shirt was plastered to my body

I had to strip once I got inside the front door because there were streams of water coming off me, guess it’s time to disassemble the board

7 Likes

If it can’t take some rain, it’s made wrong! :smirk:

3 Likes

Going to have to name a kid McChickenleigh to be unique anymore

3 Likes

Or Brittany.

2 Likes

Sorry she’s named what? That genuinely sounds like the parody answer in a sitcom with no subtlety

(Unless it’s a cultural name from a different language or something in which case sorry ms venom’s niece)

1 Like