Public chat - talk about everything with everyone

I’m 188lb and run red/red. Slightly less turning radius is an acceptable tradeoff for desultory squirreling over 30mph.

1 Like

I have to ask, what’s up with Bioboards green esc that came up in the Picture and nothing else. Are they planning on selling them or what the hell where they. I’m asking because I’m lookin’ for a reliable yet powerful esc.

Its just a spintend ubox in green.

4 Likes

Gonna be upgrading one of these bois soon. Anyone knows the size of the enclosure space of this? Perhaps a 10s5p and a focbox?

2 Likes

i think @Lee_Wright did an upgrade with this deck before?

3 Likes

I’ve done two of these so far (both for @Ricardo).

12S5P 18650 with smart BMS and 2 unity/Xeniths! :joy:

7 Likes

@Nacho did you get your exway flex yet?

1 Like

60 cells?! God damn

1 Like

That made me laugh so much I thought I’d share.

2 Likes

Yep it’s been fun my daughter digs it

7 Likes

Yeah, the Smart BMS has to sit on top of one of the unites though.

2 Likes

Got it, i’ll probably do a 10s5p or 6p with a Daly BMS and a single focbox, thanks for the info!

2 Likes

Let’s say that hypothetically, your job paid you $300 more than they probably should have on your last paycheck

What would you do? :thinking:

I’ve been underpaid before (not by this place), but never overpaid…

6 Likes

Act as if you haven’t checked yet. BUT DO NOT spend the money in case it needs to get returned.

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s all getting saved anyways so that isnt a worry fortunately.

For whatever reason they do direct deposit but I have to wait almost a week after getting the money to get the physical piece of mail with the cash breakdown… So maybe it’ll make sense then.

I doubt it tho :thinking:

Best deck ever!

You can actually squeeze a 10s7p single stack in there if you use a dumb small BMS…

1 Like

I did get overpaid once, actually a double check. HR said they were not allowed to take money back so enjoy the payroll mess up. Hope yours works out the same, and waiting for it to happen again :+1:

1 Like

It can definitely vary a lot, I’ve seen both sides of the story from people on reddit

1 Like

They hold a 10S6P with 18650 cells except it’s too thin, so you need to make a gasket. Check the whitepony build on es.

https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=70435

…except all the images are gone now :open_mouth:

1 Like

all images in post order as follow:

6 Likes