Public chat - talk about everything with everyone

Noice!

Welcome to the brotherhood of the Gen 2 deck!

The way your rear wheels are assembled is really concerning. Looks like only one bearing per wheel

2 Likes

Is that something you have somehow made out of the video?

Yes

you’re missing a bearing. Not trying to diss u, just want u to be safe

I’m definitely not missing a bearing. Those are the off-set conversion spacers:

3 Likes

Oh wow, so you’re on a big board with 8mm axles?

1 Like

Yes, I have the SR TKP trucks with boardnamics 10-8 stepped axles. We’re off-topic. @xsynatic, can you please move us to the derail jail? Thank you. :slight_smile:

You should post all this in the racing thread so we can discuss more

2 Likes

Lmao how would you even ride it with one bearing

That’s basically imossible

1 Like

Yeah, just hard not to ask when you see that

1 Like

Lol it does look weird

So cute… someone tell me why this would be a terrible idea.

1 Like

Boundmotor coming out with some custom hubs. They also have some nice DIY deck options.

6 Likes

Because it is most likely a fake item. You pay money, they “ship it”, you never receive it, they vanish. Done

Vanpro is actually shipping products, albeit terrible products

1 Like

Flipsky motors and vesc on Matt Denton’s lego inspired go-kart, featured in James’s video

3 Likes

the 115? i thought they don’t fit any pressfit pulley unless u widen the hole by drilling them?

Yep the 115’s

It barely needs any widening, and then perfectly fits on the boardnamics ones. The EAT battery though. Nearly as bad as pneumatics.

I will mention in the video how I had to modify, but it was seriously so easy, about 30 seconds with my drill per wheel. Only one drill bit

It was basically 0.1mm increase in hole size, but the cores are aluminum so you have to drill

2 Likes

good to know it doesn’t take much effort. i’ve hammer in my pulley and now i can’t take it back out, don’t be like me :joy:

2 Likes

That’s exactly the issue I didn’t want to have. The metal cores were a perfect candidate for drilling

2 Likes