Public chat - talk about everything with everyone

I may have done this after following some tutorial to make my WiFi stronger or something. Which by the way didn’t work at all.

1 Like

Ask @Scepterr

2 Likes

Hi @Scepterr :grin:

2 Likes

Hi @Scepterr

2 Likes

btw @xsynatic i don’t have the necessary attachments to plug my mouse into my phone

1 Like

Does anyone know where I could find yellow MBS shock blocks? They are sold out and some places charge ridiculous shipping. (US)

1 Like

No local shop in the antarctica?

3 Likes

What our friend @xsynatic means is it would be easier to help you if you included your location.

What color shockbloc do you have on right now?

3 Likes

I don’t have shockblocks yet, was told orange is to stiff so go for yellow.

1 Like

I have orange on my build and they seem good to me

How much you weigh? Who told you they were stiff

1 Like

I am 104kg and I only have tried yellow, I think they are ok. It starts wobbling out at around 35-40km/h downhill on a bumpy road if you loose focus but in my case I stabilized it fairly easily

I weigh about 210lbs. Morgan told me, probably know him better by his 18s galaxy prototipo

1 Like

Ah gotcha. I’m not sure if orange would really feel that stiff for you

I only weigh 154 lbs and they don’t feel too stiff

3 Likes

damn I should try stiffer blox

Red on the other hand I think is quite hard to turn, not sure, I’ve never tried. I’ve also never ridden yellow though

2 Likes

I’m the same weight as @ShutterShock and run yellow front, orange rear. Been considering going orange orange or orange red even.

@Dizzie I’d go for orange/orange or orange/red. They break in and loosen up quick.

5 Likes

I’m 170 and double orange works well enough. If anything I’m thinking about getting reds in the back because it gets a little wiggly back there under acceleration and I get deck bite from the motor mounts. Maybe yellow in front would help with carving, but might be too loose for landing jumps.

3 Likes

I run orange orange and I’m think of switching to yellow orange because my turning radius feels large. I’m 165lbs. Why do you want to switch to orange orange?

Who what where

3 Likes

It’s all good, @BillGordon suggested I’d talk to you about getting help backing up my android phone after I broke the screen. But I figured it out. Thanks :joy:

2 Likes