Public chat - talk about everything with everyone

Captureff

DHL is soo fast shipped out and delivered in less than 24 hours i love using them

2 Likes

I think they use some sort of teleportation tech but don’t wanna share :thinking::shushing_face:

2 Likes

Yeahh I thought it was just an issue with my local FedEx/UPS/DPD but DHL is just so much faster

1 Like

Shhh, u r not supposed to know that. :shushing_face: :shushing_face:

you guys know any durable boxes that can fit a flat battery that is 30-40cm long on top? i dont think i can mount it under

this might work for you https://www.eboardsperu.com/product/trampa-hs11-holypro-35/

that enclosure is split into individual pieces, its meant for those small lipo*s

its meant for a segmented battery

2 Likes

lol no, they are made to house 18650 or 21700 cells in those sections, how much research have u done? how did u not know most people use pelican box (or similar product) for their top mount box

4 Likes

ive only seen mfs use lipos who would bother with individual cells lol

based on the deck you posted I assumed that this is the type of battery you had. that deck is flexible so you’d need a flexible segmented battery if you are undermounting it.

yeah bro thats why i said top mounted and flat 30cm battery

i dare u to say this in the battery club thread, here, i will even link it for u

3 Likes

i meant in that specific enclosure

bruh

6 Likes

not mine but this is what it would look like image

2 Likes

beat me to it lol

2 Likes

lol, i just ported the pic from eboosted website, it already shows how its done :joy:

2 Likes

3bkcig

yall quick af at finding things i dont need

2 Likes

You make me want to scream at my screen sometimes UAHHAHAGHAGHAHGH

And you act like you know what you’re sayingngggg

“mf only use lipos”

tf is this, 2016???

I challenge you to find a single build with an eboosted enclosure using lipos lol

12 Likes