Public chat - talk about everything with everyone

I have first generation beans and I hate them.

Im looking for a wired pair anyways, I literally dont benefit from Bluetooth at all, especially since bluetooth caps the bitrate/audio quality.

If I can saturate it though, is a different question. I assume Tidal Masters / Hifi quality preset can though. I want to try Qqbuz or whatever that other service is but $9.99 a month for student tidal is where its at for now

Honestly Im considering entering the Iphone ecosystem since I like their phones a lot, but the lack of features is a big oof. Without a port for the Ip13, how could I possibly connect a set of wired headphones? :thinking: meh

3 Likes

Tin T3 that replace my T2s that I accidentally broke and pair of P1s that I got on sale.
I will say that I use a Fiio BTR5 since my note doesnā€™t have 1/8 jack
I also have a pair of wf1000xm3s from Sony and pair of Airpods Pro that I use for work

2 Likes

Wait tidal has a student discount?

2 Likes

Yeppers

1 Like

This exactly. Iā€™ve hated every other in ear Iā€™ve had but donā€™t mind these at all for some reason.

4 Likes

I have some buds + and they are great, I canā€™t shake them out my no matter what activity Iā€™m doing. I havenā€™t tried the live yet, they just donā€™t look like they would stay in my head

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a good review, Iā€™ve been considering those for when my current ones die.

2 Likes

Please donā€™t Juan I canā€™t handle another @CiscoV :sob:
Your one of my favorites :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Bahaha.
Real mountain biker here. No eBikes for me

Iā€™m sorry to disappoint lol

5 Likes

5 Likes

Haha. What. Did I say it wrong!? :rofl:

1 Like

I gonna sk8, and pretend you didnā€™t say that. :sob:

3 Likes

Haha. Sounds good brother. Be safe out there. I sure miss esk8ing :cry:

2 Likes

Famous last words . See ta at PDX! :grin:

1 Like

Not sure why all of yā€™all are required to log to view a video? It just asks me if i want to or rather with what account i want to but i just press cancel and watch the video without login.

1 Like

They recently made it no option.

I have a hunch that it only started when I had to make a BS Facebook account to follow group rides. I used to be able to hit cancel and watch it normally.

4 Likes

:man_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

Fuck Instagram

8 Likes

yes

4 Likes

Im only required to login when im not using my usual device (work pc), but at that time I donā€™t want to swap to my phone to check it out since it was on charging :man_shrugging:t2:

Plus, some people probably donā€™t have ig account

1 Like