Public chat - talk about everything with everyone

My google-fu is failing me.

What the hell are these types of graphs called?

Usually they have some kind of grid / scale they follow, and the points of the shape inside the pentagon are ‘better’ than the points that are closer to the center of the shape…

I feel like I saw them on @sofu 's review page before :thinking:

e: fml nevermind its called a Radar Plot

6 Likes

I received a text from Purolator saying my package was ready for pickup, tought it would be a scam or sum but turns out it’s true only thing is I’m not expecting a package yet, or am I? I’m mucho confused

Been riding my new BN M1 gear set up today, and realized I think I’m a belt guy. Maybe I just need to get used to the new set up.

4 Likes

I thought it was called my son’s drawing a star lmao!!!

4 Likes

Tell me about these feels

6 Likes

The drives look/feel amazing, but I can’t really explain it, I just like the feel of my old belt set up. I’m definitely not downing the quality of the new system it’s way nicer than than my old one. For some reason I’m not sold on it. I don’t like how it looks on my deck it’s all nice and compact, no motors out the back and I really liked that. Old people and change I guess lol.

3 Likes

Shure SE215, love em. Great balaned sound at a low price. Extended listening periods can tax my ears physically just because they aren’t a perfect fit.

Otherwise, my Galaxy Buds Pro are incredible

2 Likes

I would like to change my answer, total opposite feel of everything I said, 20 mile ride, fell in love after while, totally dig em now!!!

4 Likes

Hahaha they’re definitely different. I hope your opinion stays on this side of the fence :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I am putting the motors in the back tho dammit!!! Lol

1 hour later, deconstruct everything, they won’t fit hanging out the back WTF!!!

2 Likes

How is it that I can be handed my diploma before my final grades are in? :thinking:

I know I wont fail any of my classes or anything but is that how it normally is?

8 Likes

First of all, congratulations,
Second, diploma is mostly symbolic. Recording your final grades and your status as a graduate in the academic system is what really counts.

7 Likes

Thanks!

And ok, that makes sense. I thought it was more than just symbolic lol

2 Likes

They assume you’re gonna graduate if in your last grades you passed or not, congrats tho

2 Likes

They may have meant something 30 yes ago, but with the advent of the internet, photoshop, and high-quality color printers…gimme 5 min, where would you like your diploma to be from?

5 Likes

Harvard please :rofl:

3 Likes

Coming right up…

3 Likes

When I did the walk they just handed me a rolled up picture of our school mascot. You don’t get your actual diploma until after all the grades get processed, many weeks later.

5 Likes

Or even months took about 6 months for my actual grades and official diploma to come…

3 Likes

Sn4pz

9 Likes