Public chat - talk about everything with everyone

Yes, many many times.

Especially when i was angry at my board or the vesc/vesc tool. Let’s not forget the legality of esk8 here.

5 Likes

Welp I went from e-bike project (e motorcycle with pedals) when I was a broke ass student to e-skate project (I still was a broke ass student tho) so I get the appeal to build a monster bike…

But apples and pineapples, why not enjoy both if your money allows it

4 Likes

it doesn’t lol.

5 Likes

Plus in Germany ebikes are also only allowed to go 6km/h max on their own. Pedal assist only up to 25km/h afaik.

So building an ebike which can go faster than 6 or 25 on it’s own is yet again illegal.

4 Likes

Yes but who’s gonna catch you on a cross bike with no ID plate accelerating faster than a Ferrari and topping upwards of 110kmh

You’re right

6 Likes

But regular roadbike with a fit guy can get up to 50km/h no problem… popo also catch them?

7 Likes

No because that’s all human power.

probably only if they ride that fast in a speed restricted zone.

Germanys TLDR is : Can it go faster than 6km/h without you helping out? Yes? Then it’s either full on illegal or needs insurance and a license.

6 Likes

I’ve seen electric roadbike that hasn’t look like electric, probably a good choice.

I call it gravity assist :joy:

5 Likes

Just saw a cute ass girl moving in a couple houses down my street… I hate it here :slight_smile: knowing I wont do shit

4 Likes

She got a boyfriend anyway.

6 Likes

Yeah most likely :man_shrugging::man_shrugging:

WAIT how do you know that sir? :face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle: you spying on me ?

4 Likes

Let’s be honest here. How likely is it that a cute ass Girl nowadays is still single?

6 Likes

Cute ass girl to me but maybe not to others :thinking:

4 Likes

i know 2 personally :joy: they both never had any boyfriend either, and no, they don’t know each other

6 Likes

Do they want to know me maybe? I’m free.

6 Likes

Could needs some hugs and love.

6 Likes

get in line behind me bro :rofl: :rofl: im still trying my best

7 Likes

we all do

télécharger
that’s us @xsynatic @frame and me

9 Likes

We have a DIY audio thread, and while my question is audio related it’s definitely not DIY.

So I guess I’ll ask here:

What are you guys running for IEMs?

I picked up some Sundaras for over the ear at home listening, and am looking for something that I can use on the go.

I get they’re a halo product, and unreasonably expensive, but Campfire Audio Andromedas have my eyes for now… And they can be got for ~30% off MSRP on the used market :thinking: I’m looking for end game and they seem like a decent choice. What would you guys recommend?

Anyone of you NYC’ers have a pair I can try out if I come to the city? :rofl:

5 Likes

samsung galaxy buds live :face_vomiting: I have weird ears and these are the only earbuds that actually fit without falling out or immediately hurting.

6 Likes