Public chat - talk about everything with everyone

would like to resurface this, although maybe we swap out something besides the “:+1:” because I think it has a place…

we have multiple reactions to indicate anger/distaste, and multiple reactions to indicate agreement/approval, but none for explicit thanks imo

2 Likes

I have one I can sell you, $75 including shipping to Helsinki

Do I need to be concerned about hooking up my ESC’s without anti-spark connectors? I’ve got some large resistors I could use to connect them but if it’s not necessary, than it’s not necessary. I’ve hooked them up before without a precharge circuit without issue but if there’s any chance whatsoever it could damage these ZESC Raiden 7’s then I’d rather err on the side of caution.

Hi,
Finland seems to be on of the countries where DHL is really expensive.
That said you could probably order loads more stuff and it would cost the same shipping cost.
We’ve deviated from our shipping supplier on a few occasions and hasn’t always worked out well and there is actually still a parcel lost in Germany.

1 Like

It’s a lot but not quite that much.
€67 :face_with_peeking_eye:

I’m just really bummed out it turnes out so expensive🥲

If only i had a puck receiver…

Add 2.50€ for tracking and insurance

1 Like

Working up some CAD files for some bull bars and realized that it’d taken on the form of a white pointer maybe I should be adding teeth and airbrush it as a shark :sweat_smile:

2 Likes
3 Likes

Outstanding

damn, that’s a blast from the past

2 Likes

Help I’m stuck between two decks and can’t decide.

Demonseed 39

-or-

Fixed Blade 40

Gonna slap on an eBoosted switchblade enclosure with a really forgiving gasket so I’m not to worried about compatibility, although planning on using 120mm wheels on BN 270mm RKP with rear mounted BNM1.

1 Like

I’d go with the fixwd Blade Just because it’s bigger, if It was a 42 demonsed I’d have an harder time to decide

1 Like

wombats again,HMM?!?

ALIENS

1 Like

Street Wheel suggestions anyone? Or should I just get some good hubs?

2 Likes

If you know of some let me know.

1 Like
1 Like

Great looking option, cheaper than evolve. Is it worth it to look for infinity hubs or something more compatible to a range of different pulleys?

1 Like

try those hoyt 5in first, u won’t need anything else in the meantime

2 Likes