Public chat - talk about everything with everyone

Message me. Let’s see what I can do for you.

1 Like

Happy Canada Day tout-monde!

:partying_face:
Now please keep your fucking smoke to yourself.
K thanks

3 Likes

No. You gotta join the BBQ

Then give us some meat, because right now you’re only sending the smoke :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Does anyone have tips for hand tooling hardened steel and or titanium? i got my job done but went through various bits, files, and grinding stone dremel attachments.

I have another issue where i have 4 sets of 72 or 76 tooth mod 1.5 ar500 gears that are machined to fit a 3mm bolt but are slightly short of that. I cant do much with them.

Also does anyone have a specific cutting oil recommendation? I have A9 on hand its alright.

I went with Tap Magic based on this Project Farm video, does the job but the hardest thing I cut is mild steel so even WD40 would have worked for me in a pinch.

1 Like

Goddamn those sound awful. Maybe I won’t use my flipsky’s on my race board after all.

@jack.luis you had 140kv flipsky on your Roci right? was the 140kv this bad as well?

1 Like

-she

2 Likes

Yes it was.

Zoobomb has been working on eliminating the Flipsky scream, and getting very promising results.

4 Likes

I concur. They give me a Maytech vibe now

2 Likes

I also concur, can only get the scream at high rpm/high voltage.

1 Like

Hopefully not the overheating, bearing-seizing maytechs :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol just the sound. Still make noise when you accelerate but are very reasonable the rest of the time.

2 Likes

so what dual motor high continuous amp vesc is popular nowadays, im retiring mine soon

1 Like

D75 or Solo

1 Like

For 12s, maker x dv6 pro
For 14/16/18s, SKP solo

3 Likes

good :joy:

1 Like

got one of those barely used it but dont wanna get a second one for dual cuz its kinda expensive how much u think i could sell it for ? thinking of getting a makerx 6 probably
s-l400
(pic off google)

3 Likes

also lowkey what happened to the focbox

1 Like