Public chat - talk about everything with everyone

Yep, inside an enclosure made of carbon fiber under a carbon fiber deck. No problems with tracking it over the past two years. Thankfully its never been stolen

1 Like

Ive kind of gone off the radar because Nagini has come to a halt. Im in need of a battery spot welder but dont have the money to invest in a k-weld. Is there anyone in the UK i could borrow one from?

1 Like

@BigBen ?

I’ve got an old malectrics I can see if that works.
Also @Halbj613 had one he was sending around the place. Might be an option also.

1 Like

Mine should be floating around somewhere not sure though

1 Like

someone knows how big a battery the vx4 has ?

1200mAh

1 Like

I bet if one of you savvy machining ppl designed a skate tool like this that worked for 5/8 nuts, they’d fly off the shelf :eyes:

@Savage1 @SabreDynamics @Boardnamics @moon @IDEA

4 Likes

just give us a T-tool that works on 5/8, 1/4 and 10mm sockets. E Z.

1 Like

that too… having to add another wrench to my arsenal just for axle nuts frustrates me more than it should

1 Like

it’s a big fear I have with my eMTB build. I’m so used to using a T-tool for everything. I’ve had to add a 3mm hex, 4mm hex and 10mm wrench just because of my enclosure and refusal to use philips, and now I never use my medium size on my T-tool because of 10mm axles.

with 12mm axles and channel trucks and all that, I’m gonna need a whole different arsenal.

so inconvenient. there needs to be a single, all-encompassing esk8 tool that I can EDC.

2 Likes

What fasteners do you use that take 1/4” sockets?

1/4 socket is for a bit set

3 Likes

Anyone tried this before?

Thinking about trying it. I’d only have the tinted visor up for night rides, so I’d usually be riding with visors down.

Credit to @frame for finding it

5 Likes

Oh, neato. I wonder how well it works.

1 Like

I think? It works pretty well. Some people in LA use them

1 Like

@longhairedboy i vote :+1: be replaced with :pray:, so we can give explicit thanks. Since :heart: and :+1: are kind of the same

1 Like

I use it. it works way better than I expected, a little tricky getting it on at first though

3 Likes

Anyone know any tricks for getting a quieter ride out of a Stormcore 60d coupled to FS 6384, 190kv motors? It’s like a screaming demon above like 30% throttle. For some reason it’s extremely quiet at like 20% throttle at something like 20mph.