Public chat - talk about everything with everyone

Nah thumbs up is not as “loving” as a heart, I use it all the time

Replacing the cussing face would be more appropriate

2 Likes

I feel like that one gets used a lot too. Usually people saying fuuuck or shiiit when people get hurt or break something

1 Like

I guess my other reasoning is that heart has always been there so I see it as basically indistinguishable from like

1 Like

Then maybe the droplets, I use all of the current ones personally (except the flip off, I’m just not like that) so probably not the best to have an opinion here

1 Like

This? If yes, then no apart from using other motors.

Video credit to @BigBen

2 Likes

Yes, there it is, lol.

1 Like

Is that throttle what I think it is

1 Like

It is THAT throttle, yes. (Not mine, same as with the video)

I want it

realistically tho, it can’t be that hard to put on a vx4 right

@BigBen

That throttle is what you think it is.

(If you think it is one of those throttles)

4 Likes

Have you looked inside one? Very simple to rewire them, and there’s a decent amount of space too. I was planning the same mod lol

I need a guide, thanks

Can I have OSRR?

We have OSRR at home

OSRR at home:

Does the input feel as smooth as the ossr then?

Yeah, input is great with this throttle. Obviously the remote isn’t as refined as the OSRR but this throttle was from the OG batch of OSSRs which I smashed to smithereens.

1 Like

Good stuff, im gonna adapt @poastoast 's “backpacks”(for poastmote) to it when i get to the mod. Should be later this week.
I definitely need more palm to thumb distance.

This is the case I wanted for it…

9 Likes

I still play with Playdoh too!

2 Likes

I have now ordered a thumb throttle from Andrew so I’ll have my own case design and this mod complete in a couple months

6 Likes

Play with the zero vector frequency under foc-> advanced. Anything from 20-30 on the Stormcore (not a bad idea to rerun motor detection when you change this setting). Other VESCs can go higher than 30, but the Stormcore can’t, presumably because it’s one processor driving two motors. It also doesn’t support the “sample in V0 and V7” option.

3 Likes