Was that Herculoids?

3 Likes

Boom!

I can still hear those blobs voices lol

5 Likes

I fucking love old cartoons.

4 Likes

Yes!!! Thank you hahaha finally!

Odd thing, just before I come check the topic I was watching this and the guy randomly mentions Thunder cats out of nowhere, watch around 0:40 :rofl:

3 Likes

Dude knows his shit then. Nice!

1 Like

imma run it till I kill it :laughing: best part is I got the card for free and I don’t pay electricity

any recommandation for good value cards that are available ofc?

1 Like

Infusion Molding with Reusable Silicone Vacuum Bag

5 Likes

But the planet pays for your electricity, as does the next generation.

2 Likes

fuck them kidz lmfao

do not open

ha no offense if you’re a kid or own one. . .um I mean have kids in your basement, oh fuck okay I should stop now
 :laughing:

1 Like

I am a fucking pussy.

11 Likes

Yes, yes you are.

5 Likes

At least you’re an active pussy. Nobody wants a lazy pussy that doesn’t give a fuck.

4 Likes

There are people who want to leave a better planet for our kids and there are people who want to leave better kids for our planet.

Your parents have some splaining to do.

4 Likes

I was being sarcastic btw, Ik the world isn’t in the best shape it has ever been. The problem is Humans, it’s in the current situation because of us not necessarely individually but in group we are. Both a good place is necessary and good people too.

2 Likes

Nope. Too late. Already tattling :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

đŸ„Č (what does tattling mean btw?:sweat_smile:)

3 Likes

Snitching, dobbing
 Telling on someone with the intent of getting them in trouble.

4 Likes

OOH OKAY I see how it is, you trynna tell people I don’t like kids aren’t you? :face_with_raised_eyebrow::joy:

3 Likes

im not too expert at this josh but if you want good value id say anything above a 1060 ti is good value it just depends on how much u pay for it
anyway profits are pretty high rn im gonna make my money back in like 3 months

2 Likes