Public chat - talk about everything with everyone

From first glance, looks like overkill….but, after my crash at a track 2 weeks ago (got a flat on the straightaway) those hips pads are looking good right about now. My ribs from inner bruising still hurts.

Also, if your hitting 44mph and looking to go faster, I’d be wearing the same also.

Can’t see what type of hip pads those are, do you have link?

As long as no nipples are shown, you can show a boob.

Omg! You guys gotta take this to another thread!!! @xsynatic clean up in isle here when you get a chance :neutral_face::fire::joy::joy:

Sorry, I tried to clean my part up, I didn’t notice it had been moved. If I’m not working Monday I’ll contact you about stopping by the shop

1 Like

No need to apologise :joy: just being that board in for some juice and we go get some croissants :fire::fire::fire::fire:

Dude, undelete, your injury is inspirational.

1 Like

Not trying to be pedantic here, but they create lower temperatures per current but not less heat. It’s ~the same heat, but spread through a bigger mass so it’s just less heat per volume

I’m afraid it will gross people out? I have been bad about posting rules. I have ADD and do not always pay attention. I thought it was still in Artemis forum. If someone else agrees it should be posted I’ll put it back

1 Like

Fuck, I’ve been to late.

I have a few disability’s that can lead me to posting with out thinking wether I’m posting in the right place, or appropriately. Been trying to work on that

3 Likes

Make a thread! I like reading your posts. I also wear full motorcycle gear and ride way above sane levels. If we were closer I’d totally ride with you.

I think the issue is that people like to keep threads on topic. If you make your own thread you can pretty much share anything you want and I’m sure a lot of people would be interested in reading your stories, ride logs, build success / failures, etc. I certainly would.

4 Likes

I’m hoping Monday? I’ll let you know tonight, I’ll actually bring a helmet this time, last time was scary

Thank you. I’m usually a considerate person but like I said I’m not posting against rules on purpose, focusing can be a challenge, then I find it embarrassing

2 Likes

You should tottaly make a thread, your posts are fire man

2 Likes

Also im working with 12 concussions so far, my nogin in bound to be like CTE flavored Swiss cheese. What would I title the thread ?

“Dyslexic ADD ramblings of a horrible speller with no fear of crashing, telling outrageous lies from the safety of my keyboard?”

Maybe we can get a good acronym for This

No; they actually create less heat, because there is more copper, giving a lower resistance, wasting less power.

They ALSO do spread any heat they make over a larger mass though.

You are too hard on yourself haha

Check out this thread for an example

NullBlox had one too just called “NullBlox’s Workshop” where he had all sorts of creations, stories, etc.

2 Likes

ok if anyone wants the pic gone, just ask

this is a cyst i got from crashing at 25 mph wearing level 2 hip pads. It started small,and was the consisency of jello. over the corse of 4 months it grew, and grew, becoming almost rock hard. I had 2 surgerys to remove it. A week before the first surgery i crashed doing 30 mph and burst it. It was 3AM(i have insomnia,so i sk8) Its 30 degrees, im wearing active heating, i went into shock from the crap dumped in to my blood stream. I had a very hard time turning the heating in my suit off. I wear too much gear by most peoples standards, but the picture below is my hip, not my knee or a brest. I posted it with reservations, but i think people should be aware of what can happen.

ignore my nasty dirty nails,gross. it got about 10% bigger before removal.

1 Like

Btw I have lots of gear, helmets, suits I’m not active in trying to sell but if someone is interested in Mc gear for esk8 please message me. I’m not looking for much, it’s better being used than sitting