Public chat - talk about everything with everyone

Not really no speed cameras are usually a waste of money here

everyone here drives at least 80-90 in the left lane even in a 55-65 zone

on major highway roads*

can’t fet a ticket if you don’t consent

1 Like

Let me know how that works out for you lol

i did 140kmh in 60kmh highway once, never again
i even tile up my sunroof so i gain a little bit of downforce, not sure if it helped tho :joy:

1 Like

Prisoners gotta have something to do.

And of course the amount of money those fuckers make on us all. :sweat_drops: :arrow_left:That’s pee for the DMV.

1 Like

Maybe you just need to make better jokes - I got the joke, it was just bad lol

you need a more fun sense of humor :crazy_face:

Not like the jokes from the good old days?

It is so damn ugly and I love it.

Just minus the plate location. Better to just get a LEGAL tint on the windshield and put it up there. That tint is too dark and a safety hazard to other drivers and pedestrians

Tested for my patrons earlier, results to be posted next week.

2 Likes

Please tell me this has a speaker and it’s going to make cool internal combustion sounds as you rev the throttle

Bro shit loud already. Its open gear drive steel cut gears, and then another reduction on the sprocket with 2 idlers. Lmao good idea tho.

3 Likes

Gear drives save lives

1 Like

Level 3

Uhhh * Must have visited at least 50% of days thats prehaps where i havent been on much the last ffew montths… Ive easily met the other requirements?

1 Like

I don’t know if it was the acceleration or speed, or just random, but this cyclone wheel decided it no longer needed a valve :upside_down_face:. These wheels really don’t live up to the “Racing” moniker that meepo gives them, they feel worse in every metric than the 200x50 Kenda even in traction and are visibly out of shape spinning them by hand.

4 Likes

Ooof lol, how fast was you going?

1 Like

55 according to gps but that app always reads 2-3mph above everything else, I left my house, did one pull and it was fine turned around to go the opposite direction and it made this really weird feeling around 40 so I pulled over and it went flat immediately.

3 Likes