Worlds most sexiest esk8 build

Can I suggest a padded seat top for increased comfort. #upgradezz

2 Likes

Padded seat on top of the power button seems like a pretty good idea

4 Likes

“sexiest car in the world”

14 Likes

Once upon a time, in a land far, far away, there was a car that was so beautiful and so perfect, it had the power to cure cancer. This car was like no other car that had ever been seen before. It was sleek and shiny, with curves in all the right places and a dazzling array of colors that seemed to change and shift with the light.

People from all over the world came to see this amazing car, and when they did, they were filled with wonder and awe. Many of them had never seen anything like it before, and they couldn’t believe their eyes.

As they looked at the car, they felt their spirits lift and their hearts fill with hope. They felt a sense of peace and calm wash over them, and they knew that they had found something truly special.

But the most amazing thing about this car was its ability to cure cancer. People who were sick with the disease came to see the car, and as they looked at it, they felt their symptoms start to fade away. The tumors shrank, the pain subsided, and they began to feel like themselves again.

It was as if the car’s beauty and perfection were able to heal the body and the soul, and people were grateful beyond words. They came from all over the world to see the car and be healed by its beauty, and they left feeling stronger, happier, and more alive than they had in years.

The car became known as the most amazing car in the world, and it was loved and celebrated by people everywhere. It was a true miracle, and it brought hope and joy to all who saw it. That car is this car that i have just been blessed by the image of, from the bottom of my heart I thank you @ShutterShock .

2 Likes

Did you just try to re write the ugly duckling story with a different ending

Lmao you’re an interesting one :joy::joy:

3 Likes

You bet your sweet supple sooth silky seductive bippy i did

1 Like

Eh it’s French, they’re all quirky in some way or another. Meanwhile supercars and those curves…

2 Likes

3 Likes

Gee, I’m getting a crush on you @Fulcrum_esk8

3 Likes

Makes sense @Fulcrum_esk8 is the #1 sexiest crab around

1 Like

@Evwan someone is challenging ur crab throne

3 Likes

The crab raccoon isn’t dead. I’m working on it

4 Likes

Are you the crab from the Chicago Bulls logo?

1 Like

Its almost as if he took what could have been perceived as an insult or a jab and turned it into banter.

Incredibly useful skill.

3 Likes

Yes but I’m taller and more charismatic

2 Likes

Has a go faster red stripe been considered to help it with its ample charms?

MC Spirit animal

Additional styling & paint finishes can really help achieve form goals

1 Like

I my golly gee gosh i just realized your RB-e motion your 500$ mountain board video inspired this build, I’ve been a sub since summer 2021 :fearful: :face_with_peeking_eye: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Oh my god haha that’s awesome - thanks for being a sub!

Sorry for making fun of you but I stand behind what I said lmao

I still question myself for that title selection - it’s not really a mountainboard, I only put that because that’s what the kit called itself

Lol, its such a good video though, the dolphin car was funny

Haha I appreciate it - I will be revisiting that board later this year if things go to plan