Worlds most sexiest esk8 build

This build started of as a trampa style mountain board over the summer and went completely off the fucking rails at some point. It uses a 12s12p eve25p cell battery pack i made myself, it even has some of my skin grafted to the back to prove it. The deck, motors, trucks and all that are from an old boosted v1 i got off of Facebook. And everything is held together with cheap packing tape from target and hot glue also from target. The battery out puts 300 amps but the motors start smoking at 84. Sorry for the Rampling.

Pictures:

Update:

I added flipsky double kingpins and 8 inch wheels to the board

For anyone curious about the ride feel it feels like riding a partially deflated blow up mattress on top of two medicine balls.

10 Likes

don’t mind me, im just here for the comment section

11 Likes

Lunchboxes on top are the sexiest addition possible to a skate.

/s

7 Likes

Hawt

5 Likes

160-190 miles of range on that big hard pulsing slab of wood

6 Likes

Electric pelicase with a side of skateboard, right on

5 Likes

You really couldn’t be bothered to at least go for the good quality packing tape? As someone who has used way too much tape, the no brand cheap crap is not worth your money because you need 3-4x as much for the same result of the brand name stuff.

If you were near me I’d throw some bolts and nuts at you free of charge if it meant no more tape on your board. Please visit your local hardware store before you get seriously injured when that tape fails. Don’t donate more flesh to this build when you don’t need to

I’m here before the battery builders noticed your thread, so I guess I should point this out: the monitoring wires crossing each other without some fish paper in between them is a bad practice. If the insulation is damaged on any of them they can end up giving your bms incorrect data, and that is just asking for your battery to become unbalanced

Not trying to shit on the build; just don’t want you to get injured or to have your battery get unbalanced because that is a pain in the ass to deal with.

3 Likes

Is your board dating anybody?

5 Likes

Is that big box in the middle like a seat for when u get tired legs?

3 Likes

Thank you for the feed back, this is my first build so im not to well versed in the doos and donts of electric skateboard building or battery building. I will definitely keep those pieces of advice in mind when doing my next build.

6 Likes

You bet your bippy it is

3 Likes

Can I suggest a padded seat top for increased comfort. #upgradezz

2 Likes

Padded seat on top of the power button seems like a pretty good idea

4 Likes

“sexiest car in the world”

14 Likes

Once upon a time, in a land far, far away, there was a car that was so beautiful and so perfect, it had the power to cure cancer. This car was like no other car that had ever been seen before. It was sleek and shiny, with curves in all the right places and a dazzling array of colors that seemed to change and shift with the light.

People from all over the world came to see this amazing car, and when they did, they were filled with wonder and awe. Many of them had never seen anything like it before, and they couldn’t believe their eyes.

As they looked at the car, they felt their spirits lift and their hearts fill with hope. They felt a sense of peace and calm wash over them, and they knew that they had found something truly special.

But the most amazing thing about this car was its ability to cure cancer. People who were sick with the disease came to see the car, and as they looked at it, they felt their symptoms start to fade away. The tumors shrank, the pain subsided, and they began to feel like themselves again.

It was as if the car’s beauty and perfection were able to heal the body and the soul, and people were grateful beyond words. They came from all over the world to see the car and be healed by its beauty, and they left feeling stronger, happier, and more alive than they had in years.

The car became known as the most amazing car in the world, and it was loved and celebrated by people everywhere. It was a true miracle, and it brought hope and joy to all who saw it. That car is this car that i have just been blessed by the image of, from the bottom of my heart I thank you @ShutterShock .

2 Likes

Did you just try to re write the ugly duckling story with a different ending

Lmao you’re an interesting one :joy::joy:

3 Likes

You bet your sweet supple sooth silky seductive bippy i did

1 Like

Eh it’s French, they’re all quirky in some way or another. Meanwhile supercars and those curves…

2 Likes

3 Likes

Gee, I’m getting a crush on you @Fulcrum_esk8

3 Likes