Public chat - talk about everything with everyone

Yup exactly. Give it a couple of rides and you get used to it.

Would also use HW over lingyi.

3 Likes

Id only use a hobbywing for lets say daily commutes because its ‘dumb’ and tends to fail way less because of it, also very predictable behavior which is all i want when daily riding.

As a plus its potted too.

3 Likes

the latest version also got motor detection and standby mode
i missed the standby mode on my exway :cry:

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m really not sure how folks can ride like that. I guess if it’s all I’d ever used, it might be fine just because it was the best I’d known. But it’s fucking super, super sketch, agree 100%

4 Likes

Does Anyone know where to buy kegel cores? I want to try casting some wheels.

1 Like

You could email Labeda but I doubt they’d want to sell them à la carte. Or maybe they’d have a 1000 core minimum order. Who knows.

3 Likes

I might be able to buy some ratty ass kegels and make a mould of the core that I can rip out of those. I have a pair of caguamas but they are still nice so I don’t want to rip them up

1 Like

i call bullshit, never seen a board with delay especially 2 seconds, you wouldnt even be able to stand on it

1 Like

Makes the ride thilling though :rofl:

I actually had a hobbywing brake and break on me after one of the phase wires shorted against the metal case.

Ive heard somewhere the unity heatsink is connected to - , do you know if thats true?

1 Like

Hey man, looks nice. To anyone that can answer, What do these channel-truck-wedged-to-longboard-cruisers feel like? Looks like it would feel sketch AF. No?

2 Likes

Definitely would not want them on a crappy deck that’s for sure.

No.lol. They feel solid. If you want to use a normal long board like an Evo 40" with channel trucks you need to have a way to get an angle to them for turning. My top speeds are around 35mph and that’s because I don’t feel the need to go faster. If I did I personally would only use NKP 3-links witch is going into my next build.

The set of risers on this board is from 3D services.

Link: FatBoy 30 or 35Âș Solid Riser adapter V3 for Trampa, MBS, Longboard tru – 3DServisas

1 Like

Greetings builders. Has anyone have any luck with placing a Unity/Xenith inside a Carbon GT deck? Is there enough space thickness wise?

3 Likes

If I remember correctly, didn’t @Lee_Wright do this recently?

1 Like

Not recently, but I have done it on a bamboo GT deck and it fit, the carbon is a different shape but I expect its possible

2 Likes

@Arzamenable

1 Like

@Fosterqc is the fosterqc on the other forum you? just assume yes since same name but dunno.

1 Like

the @Fosterqc on the other forum is more fun

3 Likes

You know you had too much to drink when you pull out the calculator app to calculate how much you need to save each month to reach a 12k goal in a year
 :rofl:

5 Likes

how hard would it be to solder new 4mm bullet connectors?

also where you put ur dusty ass board after ride

1 Like