Lacroix 6389 motor mount pattern.

Would you be willing to make 2 more?

I could make you some.

My usual design is a bit thicker than those ones so gear drive users wont have to cut down their motor shafts. If you would like a more low profile option I can make that too though.

Here’s what my thicker design looks like:

If you are interested you can PM me.

7 Likes

Hi,
That would be great! I am not sure how to PM on here. I will likely need the lower profile ones as I am using a belt drive.

I’ll PM you

Sounds good.

Just found out as a new user I cannot PM

@Cyanoacrylate :heart_eyes:, I’ll take 8, at your convenience. Pm sending.

4 Likes

@Cyanoacrylate, Thanks again, I might be asking for some 80xxx motor adapters soon.lol

6 Likes

Happy to help! Build looks great btw

4 Likes
3 Likes

Hey sorry for the bother but i need two of those low profile adapters for those 6389 motors to work with the 6374 pattern

I cant pm either as im a new user

1 Like

Unfortunately I’m in the middle of crunch time at work at the moment so I don’t really have time to do anything but that. If you still need these in ~6 weeks you could contact me again and I can do them for you, but I’d recommend sourcing them elsewhere if you can so as not to hold up your project.

1 Like

I totally understand mate not a problem but yeah ill definitely need them an the timing is fine with me no rush

1 Like

Wow - we’ve moved on another year from this post but I will need 2 sets of thinner plates made to allow new 64110’s to work on a standard hole pattern.

I asked Lacroix before purchase whether these would bolt straight onto my original Prototipo and they replied yes.

4 Motors bought - so 2 Pairs necessary but space is ssssoooooo tight already. Can you help ?

Thanks

I think @Boardnamics has some as well

Radium also has those adapters

Unfortunately not - the ones Radium sell seem to only permit standard pattern to work on 30 mm Motor Mounts and not the other way around . . . Radium Motor Adapters 30mm to 44mm for Electric Skateboards Longboards Eskate Esk8 DIY – Radium Performance

@bboybowzer Have you got a link please as I can’t find anything on the bn site

Thx guys :wink:

Oh I see.

1 Like

Gotta dm/email him. It’s unlisted.

1 Like